How can I ascend with Amazon

lo08

lo08

Iron
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Posts
47
Reputation
9
Im "18M, 177cm, 90 kg,
Already tried Reta and GHK-Cu,

Nie for Winter im going to cut Like 10-15 kg

Ive been on accutane for 14 months but These red areas would Not Go away I tried ghk for 3 months I dont know if Ghk cu would solve this Problem what should I do

I want to get tretinoin 0,1% and azelaic acid 15% from Amazon would You recommend? And is there Androhung Else that I should directly get with the retino Like Eyebrow tinting or something for the hair ? What would You recommend
 
Im "18M, 177cm, 90 kg,
Already tried Reta and GHK-Cu,

Nie for Winter im going to cut Like 10-15 kg

Ive been on accutane for 14 months but These red areas would Not Go away I tried ghk for 3 months I dont know if Ghk cu would solve this Problem what should I do

I want to get tretinoin 0,1% and azelaic acid 15% from Amazon would You recommend? And is there Androhung Else that I should directly get with the retino Like Eyebrow tinting or something for the hair ? What would You recommend
Look for retinol 0.1% lifting with reviews that say stuff like "if ykyk" or "this works like a TREat"
 
  • +1
Reactions: jizzgiraffe and lo08
Would retinol fix my Skin this readness?
Hes not talking about getting retinol
He means how you can buy tret on amazon
Some seller on amazon list tret as retinol to get past the precription requirements, and hes telling u what to look for
 
Look for retinol 0.1% lifting with reviews that say stuff like "if ykyk" or "this works like a TREat"
I cant find any just found this its sold out rn
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8008.png
    IMG_8008.png
    629.6 KB · Views: 0
does tret only work if you have acne or can it clear any skin type, also dyk the chance of purge?
Tret isnt only for acne, it can also help clogged pores, skin texture and uneven pigmentation. It wont clear every skin "issue". 0.1% is quite strong so it can cause purge AND irritation as you may know, especially with such a high conc, but the chance for purge is not a certain chance, as it varies from person to person due to factors like skin texture and more. so make sure you know how to apply it (using pea size amount and following a schedule), also do ur own research abt tret aswell.
 
  • +1
Reactions: jizzgiraffe and lo08
Tret isnt only for acne, it can also help clogged pores, skin texture and uneven pigmentation. It wont clear every skin "issue". 0.1% is quite strong so it can cause purge AND irritation as you may know, especially with such a high conc, but the chance for purge is not a certain chance, as it varies from person to person due to factors like skin texture and more. so make sure you know how to apply it (using pea size amount and following a schedule), also do ur own research abt tret aswell.
i started using azelaic acid a couple days ago and a new moisturiser and I’ve already broken out from one of them so i think id be prone to break out from tret dyk if it’s worth it?
 
i started using azelaic acid a couple days ago and a new moisturiser and I’ve already broken out from one of them so i think id be prone to break out from tret dyk if it’s worth it?

Bc you broke out from these 2 new products doesnt mean that ur skin is sensitive, this is common with new skin products and doesn't mean that ur skin is too sensitive for tret. Also remember that higher concentration isn't better, applying correctly and routinely is the key to it, so maybe start with 0.025% or 0.05% if you never used before
 
  • +1
Reactions: jizzgiraffe

Similar threads

F
Replies
0
Views
14
foidreaper666…
F
19kbk
Replies
11
Views
84
19kbk
19kbk
bloathero
Replies
13
Views
104
RaidenZT
RaidenZT
Cizon
Replies
5
Views
127
ltnitsover
L
Sntonio
Replies
6
Views
87
IndecentEyes
IndecentEyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top