How can I ascend ?

britishbomber

britishbomber

ascend or die trying
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Posts
649
Reputation
293
This is my front and side profile I’m 16 years old 6”0 tall
(Yes I know I’m chubby I just got back from a 3 month vacation)
Currently growing the hair out
 

Attachments

  • E19B5D4F-8C4D-4A26-884E-269676FB37B9.mp4
    2.7 MB
skincare, grow hair out, lose bf. overall incredible base i have to say. masseter hypertrophy could make gonions more visible but only if they are low set. really no need for any hardmaxxing imo except maybe when it comes to the nose, it could be slimmer
 
  • +1
Reactions: britishbomber
skincare, grow hair out, lose bf. overall incredible base i have to say. masseter hypertrophy could make gonions more visible but only if they are low set. really no need for any hardmaxxing imo except maybe when it comes to the nose, it could be slimmer
Thank you so much man
 
  • +1
Reactions: x y r e n n
This is my front and side profile I’m 16 years old 6”0 tall
(Yes I know I’m chubby I just got back from a 3 month vacation)
Currently growing the hair out
Lose bf, grow your hair, skin care, and use minoxidil for eyebrows and lashes ( oral ), and hit the gym.
 
  • +1
Reactions: britishbomber
This is my front and side profile I’m 16 years old 6”0 tall
(Yes I know I’m chubby I just got back from a 3 month vacation)
Currently growing the hair out
Please bro grow your hair out
 
  • +1
Reactions: britishbomber
Are you lesbian? Tbh cant even tell your gender soy bean
Welp
I guess my dimorphism is pretty low but all I can do is work with what I have brother. That’s why I’m on this bullshit forum, to improve the way I look.

I can’t help with the face I was born with all I can do is strive to be better, so keep your hatred to yourself
 
Are you lesbian? Tbh cant even tell your gender soy bean
I just checked your profile , I can see why your so angry, your a Fat hideous boneless fuck with even lower dimo than me yet you call me a lesbian😂 I mog you in every single metric
ur 15 years old and you look like an overweight plumber with 5 kids
I can tell you get bullied in school, if you wanna ascend it’s gonna cost you 30 grand worth of ozempic and another 30 grand in implants. Take that gay little bracelet off while your at it , Fat subhuman cunt
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4993.png
    IMG_4993.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: raeeeeeeeeeeeee
I just checked your profile , I can see why your so angry, your a Fat hideous boneless fuck with even lower dimo than me yet you call me a lesbian😂 I mog you in every single metric
ur 15 years old and you look like an overweight plumber with 5 kids
I can tell you get bullied in school, if you wanna ascend it’s gonna cost you 30 grand worth of ozempic and another 30 grand in implants. Take that gay little bracelet off while your at it , Fat subhuman cunt
mtn on mtn violence:lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: britishbomber

Similar threads

Satokizoo
Replies
5
Views
50
justtrynalookgood
justtrynalookgood
ascending.nd.forget
Replies
3
Views
40
Versal0
Versal0
ascending.nd.forget
Replies
9
Views
54
Lowtiertroll
Lowtiertroll
rudolphh
Replies
3
Views
58
truesub5--
truesub5--
rudolphh
Replies
5
Views
44
rockstarr
rockstarr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top