How can I ascend

Kk1ra1

Kk1ra1

Iron
Joined
Aug 29, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
0
Im gonna get Tret,estriol cream and azelaic acid soon. I can’t pin. Gonna get colored contacts and still losing weight at 5’8 15.
How can I improve my looks and what is my rating.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6856.png
    IMG_6856.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6852.jpeg
    IMG_6852.jpeg
    309.8 KB · Views: 0
Im gonna get Tret,estriol cream and azelaic acid soon. I can’t pin. Gonna get colored contacts and still losing weight at 5’8 15.
How can I improve my looks and what is my rating.
Check your growth plates and use an aromatose inhibitor
 
Im gonna get Tret,estriol cream and azelaic acid soon. I can’t pin. Gonna get colored contacts and still losing weight at 5’8 15.
How can I improve my looks and what is my rating.
shave
 

Similar threads

wojakk
Replies
9
Views
95
wojakk
wojakk
RebirthNeeded
Replies
3
Views
45
geekr
geekr
A
Replies
9
Views
139
terraincel42
terraincel42
CyberPsychodelic
Replies
3
Views
79
terraincel42
terraincel42
redpofffffffff
Replies
13
Views
105
redpofffffffff
redpofffffffff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top