how can i ascend?

habeebullah

habeebullah

Iron
hi guys imo i’m a strong subhuman and i was wondering if there is anything i could do to ascend to MTN (preferably softmaxxes as i am not old enough for surgery) I already know all my falios (narrow lips, big nose, thin hair, bad skin, bulging eyes, recessed chin, downwards growth, and lack of forwards growth) im just not sure how to fix them.

Attachments

• IMG_3233.png
    IMG_3233.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3234.png
    IMG_3234.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
9mm implant

It's over, you made the mistake of posting your face here. It's done if your future employer/boss or college administration finds out you are related to this shithole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, TheMilkMan, med and 1 other person
holy fuck

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Perfection
9mm implant

It's over, you made the mistake of posting your face here. It's done if your future employer/boss or college administration finds out you are related to this shithole
9mm implant

how could i get in trouble for if i don’t engage in hate speech or anything like that

nice beard bro, sexy :love: 🇦🇱

• +1
Reactions: habeebullah
skull, coloring & eyes
yeah I plan on getting infras + supras for my eyes and maybe coloured contacts. And i know my skull is skull is narrow + recessed so imma get trimax + jaw implants. What would i do for colouring though ?

@habeebullah Just by being on this site it's already enough to get canceled/fired or whatever depending on how woke the country is etc, even if you don't engage in hate speech or whatever, it's still social suicide, in your friend group as well not just in soyciety

@habeebullah Just by being on this site it's already enough to get canceled/fired or whatever depending on how woke the country is etc, even if you don't engage in hate speech or whatever, it's still social suicide, in your friend group as well not just in soyciety
Has it ever happened to you? I mean How common is it that someone from your work/ colleagues lurk incel websites like this

hi guys imo i’m a strong subhuman and i was wondering if there is anything i could do to ascend to MTN (preferably softmaxxes as i am not old enough for surgery) I already know all my falios (narrow lips, big nose, thin hair, bad skin, bulging eyes, recessed chin, downwards growth, and lack of forwards growth) im just not sure how to fix them.
Get a fucking haircut and a shave bro Jesus Christ, what are u doing ?

this is an old photo i got a haircut already 💀 also im tryna grow out my beard rn to cover my recessed chin
Ur recessed chin is because of ur mouth breathing habits and posture. Go on TikTok and search danyalll looksmaxxing, he’s a perfect example of how oral habits can change ur face shape

• +1
Reactions: coldandforgotten
Ur recessed chin is because of ur mouth breathing habits and posture. Go on TikTok and search danyalll looksmaxxing, he’s a perfect example of how oral habits can change ur face shape
yeah i know. Mouth breathing fucked me over so bad. Do you think it’s still possible for me to reverse the effects? i’m 16 rn btw

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Has it ever happened to you? I mean How common is it that someone from your work/ colleagues lurk incel websites like this
It didn’t, but I don’t live in a cucked country but if my friends found out it will be social suicide jfl

I do know of users who got doxxed for harassing or trolling or smth the wrong person, a guy got kicked out of college bcs he was associated with this shithole etc

• +1
Reactions: med
Move to India and maybe you’ll pull

Ethnoplasty

ur main flaw is ur midface

9mm implant

lmao why u say that about employer/boss

9mm implant

Eh you can post your face as long as you never posted any depraved shit (like wanting to fuck your JB cousin).

Analysing ur face rn

EYE AREA_ Features

Eye spacing 10/10
ESR cooked, but prolly due to LD so taking 49%, still dolphin tier so 4/10
Uee 8/10
Lee 4/10
t50 eyes 5/10
Eyebrows 7/10 (Eye eyebrow dist is bad rest is good)
Eye shape- Bug-almond 3.5/10

EYE AREA - 5/10

JAW_ Features

Gonial angle 121 degrees 8/10
Ramus length 6/10
Mandible recessed 3/10
Chin average 5.5/10
Chin to philtrum 1.93 4/10
Chin shape- square 8.5/10

Overall 4/10

MIDFACE_ Features

Maxilla mildly recessed 4/10
Midface ratio 0.91 so below avg 4.5/10
Fwhr_ 1.5 Very bad prolly the feature that drags the entire face down - 2/10
EME angle 44 degrees bad too but not too bad 4/10
Nasolabial angle is acceptable 5/10
Nasal projection angle is 40 degrees also good 7/10

MIDFACE - 3.5/10

Skull and health

tFWHR- 1.47 so 4.5/10
Facial thirds fine 6/10
Skin quality good 9/10
Coloring above avg 7.5/10
Lips good 7/10
Hairline not visible but guessing NW1 so 9/10

SKULL AND HEALTH RATING - 7/10

ovERall rating - 4.25/10 Strong LTN

Looksmaxxing advise- Leanmax shave beard gain neck mass squintmax Whitemax

HARDMAXXES (Im not a doc take medical advise)- Rhino upper lip filler genio eyebrow lowering and MAYBE lower eyelid retraction.

• +1
Analysing ur face rn

EYE AREA_ Features

Eye spacing 10/10
ESR cooked, but prolly due to LD so taking 49%, still dolphin tier so 4/10
Uee 8/10
Lee 4/10
t50 eyes 5/10
Eyebrows 7/10 (Eye eyebrow dist is bad rest is good)
Eye shape- Bug-almond 3.5/10

EYE AREA - 5/10

JAW_ Features

Gonial angle 121 degrees 8/10
Ramus length 6/10
Mandible recessed 3/10
Chin average 5.5/10
Chin to philtrum 1.93 4/10
Chin shape- square 8.5/10

Overall 4/10

MIDFACE_ Features

Maxilla mildly recessed 4/10
Midface ratio 0.91 so below avg 4.5/10
Fwhr_ 1.5 Very bad prolly the feature that drags the entire face down - 2/10
EME angle 44 degrees bad too but not too bad 4/10
Nasolabial angle is acceptable 5/10
Nasal projection angle is 40 degrees also good 7/10

MIDFACE - 3.5/10

Skull and health

tFWHR- 1.47 so 4.5/10
Facial thirds fine 6/10
Skin quality good 9/10
Coloring above avg 7.5/10
Lips good 7/10
Hairline not visible but guessing NW1 so 9/10

SKULL AND HEALTH RATING - 7/10

ovERall rating - 4.25/10 Strong LTN

Looksmaxxing advise- Leanmax shave beard gain neck mass squintmax Whitemax

HARDMAXXES (Im not a doc take medical advise)- Rhino upper lip filler genio eyebrow lowering and MAYBE lower eyelid retraction.
aye thank you for the in-depth analysis bro. Would you say it’s possible for me to ascend to HTN+ after softmaxxing and a couple hard maxes like rhino, trimax, infras and supras?

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
By shaving that beard

aye thank you for the in-depth analysis bro. Would you say it’s possible for me to ascend to HTN+ after softmaxxing and a couple hard maxes like rhino, trimax, infras and supras?
I didnt even get a fucking like for that thesis😭😭😭😭. Id say strong mtn is very possible, i.e 5.4/10. Htn however I feel like can be hard how tall are u tho and what race?

5’10 and pakistani. It MIGHT be over 💀
Ohk 5'10 for a pakistani is fine tho I HOPE U DONT LIVE IN THE WEST MAN IF U DO JUST GOINGBACKMAX CUZ IM SORRY TO SAY BUT THERE IS NEARLY 0 CHANCE IN THE WEST THE PRESSURE IS BRUTAL

i live in canada 😭 time to geomaxx ig
Yes then it is over only way is to go back to pakistan and marry some ethnic woman through the money you make in canada, so Id suggest stay here forget abt girls cuz u aint getting any lmao, and Im guessing ur some engineer or some shit cuz that is what every south asian is tech support LMAO, so just moneymax entirely then get a rhino and upper lip thing and go back and marry some poor pakistani girl who pref has light eyes and light skin (If you have those there), and save ur bloodline. Also dont be dumb like most curries MUHHHH VEGETARIAN ig that is just india and not pakistan but still dont do that shit with ur son feed him red meat and animal liver, kidney, heart and all. It might be over for u but your grandsons can be moggers. Best of luck brother wishing u the best.

Yes then it is over only way is to go back to pakistan and marry some ethnic woman through the money you make in canada, so Id suggest stay here forget abt girls cuz u aint getting any lmao, and Im guessing ur some engineer or some shit cuz that is what every south asian is tech support LMAO, so just moneymax entirely then get a rhino and upper lip thing and go back and marry some poor pakistani girl who pref has light eyes and light skin (If you have those there), and save ur bloodline. Also dont be dumb like most curries MUHHHH VEGETARIAN ig that is just india and not pakistan but still dont do that shit with ur son feed him red meat and animal liver, kidney, heart and all. It might be over for u but your grandsons can be moggers. Best of luck brother wishing u the best.
i’m only 16 bro i wish i was an engineer

i’m only 16 bro i wish i was an engineer
Ohkk so youre here with ur parents. Damnnnnnnn..........Id say prolly either whitemax as much as possible then wear hazel or green contacts and fuck asian chicks, or homecountrymax when ur older

would trimax with ccw , infras, supras, rhino, MSE, jaw implants, canthoplasty and browridge augmentation save me? 💀 this is everything i plan on doing
Honestly i dont know. Not sure if any hardmax in the world can fix your ape pheno

• So Sad
ⓘ 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘮𝘴, 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘮

ⓘ 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘮𝘴, 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘮
what did bro say ?? 😭