How can I ask my female gf for BJ?

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,807
She initiated first and we are very close and like each other
How can I ask her for bj?
When I was with a friend she wanted me to massage her legs I did and after then she said I’m horny my friend laughed and said bro she is horny , she giggled
Should I just pullout when we are alone?
Tbh is not that huge and I’m high inhb tbh imagine she laughing at my 6inch
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
just shove your cock in her mouth
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6305, thecel, Deleted member 3795 and 1 other person
She initiated first and we are very close and like each other
How can I ask her for bj?
When I was with a friend she wanted me to massage her legs I did and after then she said I’m horny my friend laughed and said bro she is horny , she giggled
Should I just pullout when we are alone?
Tbh is not that huge and I’m high inhb tbh
it'll just happen don't try hard just try to stay alone
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
ghost can't give you bj
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6305, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5683 and 1 other person
its over if you have to ask
 
Just randomly pull it out and say "What we going do about this?" then grab her head and start slowly lowering in down to your dick.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, her and Htobrother
"want to jerk eachother off" "wanna fuck" how is this not the first thing that comes in ur head when a whore tells u shes "horny"
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Just randomly pull it out and say "What we going do about this?" then grab her head and start slowly lowering in down to your dick.
High Risk High Reward
 
How can I ask my hand for handjob?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
"want to jerk eachother off" "wanna fuck" how is this not the first thing that comes in ur head when a whore tells u shes "horny"
I didn’t want to because of my cuck friend if we were alone I would say that
 
Lick her pussy and she'll suck it automatically probably
 
  • JFL
Reactions: her and Htobrother
Damn son, you literally made it and now you're asking virgins.me about how to put your cock in her mouth?

Zach Galifianakis GIF | Gfycat


Mirin autism ngl
 
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bladeeout and Htobrother
What women say is worthless. What they say has nothing to do with what they think or how they feel. If your gf said she didn't want you to do something, that doesn't mean anything. You need to start physically initiating and if you get too much resistance then stop. This is how it works with women and if you ask her or try and talk her into doing things you are wasting your time
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
What women say is worthless. What they say has nothing to do with what they think or how they feel. If your gf said she didn't want you to do something, that doesn't mean anything. You need to start physically initiating and if you get too much resistance then stop. This is how it works with women and if you ask her or try and talk her into doing things you are wasting your time
Thanks bro she said she doesn’t want relationship but we are always close and flirting everytime there is huge sexual tension
 
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
She initiated first and we are very close and like each other
How can I ask her for bj?
When I was with a friend she wanted me to massage her legs I did and after then she said I’m horny my friend laughed and said bro she is horny , she giggled
Should I just pullout when we are alone?
Tbh is not that huge and I’m high inhb tbh imagine she laughing at my 6inch
1590625853550
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6305, SkinjobCatastrophe and Htobrother
Female guy friend?
 

Similar threads

Αlchemy
Replies
1
Views
25
Αlchemy
Αlchemy
price.
Replies
11
Views
49
Dydargas_
Dydargas_
1
Replies
6
Views
53
price.
price.
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
87
Views
229
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
simematic
Replies
79
Views
243
evilfoidsstrikeagai
evilfoidsstrikeagai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top