How can i be sure if have high or low test at 16?

eskesir

eskesir

Iron
Title + what should I tell my doctor if I wanna check my blood

How easily can you add muscle mass + aggresive behaviours are directly proportional factors of your T levels, the less you have them the less T your body produces

• +1
Reactions: eskesir
Bone mass is related to Prenatal T and dick size is related to DHT so the factors i stated above are the best ways of determining without blood tests your T levels

• +1
I don't think there's a sure way to check test without blood test,I've heard twinks having 1300ng or smth

• +1
How easily can you add muscle mass + aggresive behaviours are directly proportional factors of your T levels, the less you have them the less T your body produces
Damn I can put on muscle pretty quick and I am pretty agressive I also get a shit ton of mood swings like im happy then i go sad ig im a high t alpha male

Damn I can put on muscle pretty quick and I am pretty agressive I also get a shit ton of mood swings like im happy then i go sad ig im a high t alpha male
+ Calling greycels retards GIGA Hight T trait

• +1
Im very agressive and my T is low