How can i become nt

eskesir

eskesir

Iron
Genuinely not trying to sound cool or special but everyone seems like an npc to Me like how do I normalise myself 💀

Genuinely not trying to sound cool or special but everyone seems like an npc to Me like how do I normalise myself 💀
You know I was just wondering that

People like to call themselves shy and shit but I’ve seen people meet and prolly end up dating just from cold/warm approaching at uni, parties, etc.

People are a lot more confident than they give themselves credit for. They probably also call themselves shy so they don’t have to participate in class JFL

being NT is genetic

you can’t change that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 51781, PsychoDsk and 2 others
Drugs

• +1
Reactions: WhiteBrazzilian
Hop on meth

being NT is genetic

you can’t change that
i think that’s one of the things you can change as opposed to all the other things talked about on here like jawline, eyes, etc.

However, it can be really hard. Thus, some people remain shy

• Ugh..
Reactions: GabachoCopium and rand anon
Looking at this thread, unfixable

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and socialcel

go ER

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 51781
i think that’s one of the things you can change as opposed to all the other things talked about on here like jawline, eyes, etc.
Literally the opposite, u can easily change physical features as opposed to brain chemistry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and albe.ORG

However, it can be really hard. Thus, some people remain shy
Your brain chemistry isn’t changeable no matter what you do, your jaw and eyes can be changed with surgery and stuff like that

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and R@m@
My guy just used: 💀💀

This nighuh 16 holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: chadintraining
Literally the opposite, u can easily change physical features as opposed to brain chemistry
“Human personality is 30–60% heritable according to twin and adoption studies. Hundreds of genetic variants are expected to influence its complex development, but few have been identified”

JFL at that because it could either be the majority or not. I’m guessing it’s like intelligence where a good chunk of it is genetic and the rest is up to life circumstances

I like being alone nigga, if I could I'd build 100ft walls around my house and never leave

Buy iphone and dress like a normie is a good start

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
I guess most people have traumas holding them back that make them stressed in social situations
No, have you figured out what autism and stuff like that is

That is caused by genes, not life experiences

But life experiences can cause acting non nt

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
No, have you figured out what autism and stuff like that is

That is caused by genes, not life experiences

But life experiences can cause acting non nt
My parents are extremely extroverted but I used to be bullied when I was younger by my "friends"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro and LordSergiXX63
I guess most people have traumas holding them back that make them stressed in social situations
Most ppl here have that

But I would say at least 75% of this forum has some form of autism (ik I have it)

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
My parents are extremely extroverted but I used to be bullied when I was younger by my "friends"
Probably a looks problem then tbh

Probably a looks problem then tbh
No when It was when I was like 8 but one of my friends were going through a divorce and I think that made them get insecure and stuff so they took it out on me like imagine an year old manipulating another 8 year old and bullying him infront of his friends to feel cool, ever since then I've gotten use to being treated like a retard since I grew up with him when I was 8 I looked pretty good now I'm ltn bcs of bad posture and sleep so idk