How can i bring back my Youtube channel ?

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
Honestly i am nothing without my YT channel, i am no longer famous, i lost my audience and i lost my revenue.

I can no longer brag about my success to normies and get their respect - it's like i am shell former of myself, i am depressed because i built something for 3 years, put the hard work and now it's all gone, and even if i try to grind for those 3 years again, it will never be the same, because the golden era of blackpill is gone, the golden era was in 2017-2020, when it was about to be discovered by normies... and then people like Wheat Waffles came, so if you start now, you will basically have to compete with him on the same level

Back when i started blackpill in 2019, it was easy to get success, i knew how to blow up because mewing was still a thing and all the randoms used to blow up just because of mewing. I also had experience with compilations on my previous channels and know how to get views

But starting in 2019 and starting in 2022 is not the same anymore. It's already saturated small niche of people. People like WW and Taels already produce all of the content. The only thing left is to pay some video editor 500$ per single video and hope that it blows up

Please discuss the tips on how can i bring back my Youtube channel, it's urgent for me

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, chaddyboi66, aBetterMii and 1 other person
wtf, you lost your ytb channel? i was watcihng one of ur vid yesterday

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Chintuck22
What's your channel?

Do you not have a YouTube guy to talk to