How can I buy stuff online without my parents knowing

becomingnearperfect

becomingnearperfect

CaharaPilled
I live in the US and I'm tryna order mk677 online. Problem is, the mk677 is very likely to end up on the front of my doorstep and if my parents find it along with my name, they are gonna be really sus. I was thinking of either renting a virtual mail box or renting a po box but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with something similar and if they have advice.

• +1
Reactions: itzxcolin, Deleted member 24444 and bishōnenmaxxer
tell your parents its a multivitamin

Idk but I just sent you a pipe bomb and my parents don't know so there's that.

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Deleted member 29581
tell your parents its a multivitamin
I highly doubt they will believe that cause they research everything. They wouldn't let me take creatine cause my doctor wouldn't let me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, User28823 and bishōnenmaxxer
I live in the US and I'm tryna order mk677 online. Problem is, the mk677 is very likely to end up on the front of my doorstep and if my parents find it along with my name, they are gonna be really sus. I was thinking of either renting a virtual mail box or renting a po

but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with something similar and if they have advice.
rent the P.O box

rent the P.O box
That's probably what I'm gonna do. Should I rent a po box from usps and do you know if they check your packages or ask for any questions and documents?

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
That's probably what I'm gonna do. Should I rent a po box from usps and do you know if they check your packages or ask for any questions and documents?
no clue just pray bhai

worst case scenario pretend it's the wrong address / misinput

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
no clue just pray bhai

worst case scenario pretend it's the wrong address / misinput
Lmao fair enough. Do you know anything about virtual mail boxes tho and would you recommend them?

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
when you order something in the delivery notes tell the delivery guy to put it somewhere that you parent cannot find (I get mine to be placed in the garden surrounded by plants and shi so nobody can see it)

when you order something in the delivery notes tell the delivery guy to put it somewhere that you parent cannot find (I get mine to be placed in the garden surrounded by plants and shi so nobody can see it)
Sounds smart but I'm ordering it from alibaba and idk how to contact the delivery guy specifically.

>implying drivers listen to that shit half the time

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, bradpittshairline and becomingnearperfect
when you order the item figure out who is shipping then call there customer support
works %100 of the time when I order using amazon never had a time they didn't listen but yh just call and tell them to put it somewhere specific

Similar question, i want to get plastic surgery without my parents knowing :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Similar question, i want to get plastic surgery without my parents knowing :unsure:
No offense but I think there’s a fundamental difference between ordering a package vs performing surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, bradpittshairline and Deleted member 24444
No offense but I think there’s a fundamental difference between ordering a package vs performing surgery
If i pay in cash no one would know about a surgery right? (Obviously except the actual change in appearance which i can simply say is a result of "better skin care" or something)
Basically my insurence and therefore my parents cannot know -- i DONT want my insureance to cover this type of surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Deleted member 24444
deliver to ur local post office

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Order when they are out of house

If i pay in cash no one would know about a surgery right? (Obviously except the actual change in appearance which i can simply say is a result of "better skin care" or something)
Basically my insurence and therefore my parents cannot know -- i DONT want my insureance to cover this type of surgery
What kind of surgery do you want to get exactly?

What kind of surgery do you want to get exactly?
Im trolling here , but infraorbital rim implant with dr taban one day. Im not doing it now because i need to get my own insurance and healthcare and all that

Crypto

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
Sorry I Dnrd,

Try to order it to a friends house maybe
I moved to the US like a year ago and all my friends are from my private christian ass school so i'm pretty sure they'd crumble and start praying if they saw mk677. I figured that I'm just gonna rent a po box though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
In US you can't get your delivery to a Pick-up & Go(don't know if we can say that in english) ? otherwise just send it to your friend house

Order from a source who will do stealth shipping.

I got DNP sent in a creatine bottle for instance. You can probably get them to package it in a multivitamin bottle.

Order from a source who will do stealth shipping.

I got DNP sent in a creatine bottle for instance. You can probably get them to package it in a multivitamin bottle.
What is DNP?

If you are having to hide what you order you are too young to be ordering it.

Use anonymous crypto like monero/bitoin

I moved to the US like a year ago and all my friends are from my private christian ass school so i'm pretty sure they'd crumble and start praying if they saw mk677. I figured that I'm just gonna rent a po box though
Lmao fell for the Mk scam

You need to be away for something while recovering and need a cope like gym or skincare or a new cream to blame it on.

Good plastic surgery looks like nothing was done yet u look better

Brainlabz ships all their stuff in multivitamin bottles