Oh, how fast they learn but whoa, how naive they truly are

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
What's happening today with anti-Israel protests happened with the Black Lives Matter headaches.

After the three country boys killed that black feller in Georgia who was scouting their neighborhood for burglaries, the thugs and drug dealers were pissed off. Mr. Arbery wasn't just a piece of shit thief, but also a drug dealer and crackhead. He was tight with his homies. The thugs started thinking outside the box. They devised a plan. A plan that would cost money. Money, prosperous dealers can front—Black Lives Matter.

Back in 2014, I was going through a rough patch. I ended up traveling the nation on foot. I met folks along the way. And there was this scheme that I learned about that was orchestrated by drug dealers. They would drive to homeless shelters and pick up bums. They'd pay them money to buy burner phones from shopping stores. They'd have the bum tape the camera lens before turning on the phone. Then the bum would activate it with his/her ID and SS. Sometimes, the handler would give them what name, social, etc. to use.

Thinking about this scheme, I know how they got the numbers for the BLM protests, probably of the same structure as these anti-Israel events.

Back at the onset of 2020, thugs paid junkies and hustlers money to show up at the protest. Not sure of the value, but let's say $80 per person, per day. In the spirit of the pyramid scheme, for every person they bring, they'll receive an additional $50 per head. Of course, people won't do that shit for free, well, not at first, these guys pay their third in line, $30 each. And it continues before you know it, over a hundred people are protesting in front of the police station. That crowd alone attracts freebies; college kids, Gen Z, etc. You know, virtual signal?

My gut tells me that the dealers weren't the only investors. And this had nothing to do with justice for the thief and junkie Floyd. Their goal was to get the fucking cops in these cities off their backs. Every time a cop busts a dealer, it's called, believe it or not, a loss of revenue. The cartels might have invested as well. Shit, CNN associates could've been private sponsors. Regardless, it worked! Their goal: Defund the Police and alienate the people against them. Success!

Hollywood is partly to blame. That fucking anthology franchise, The Purge. Shaking my fucking head! Many folks don't live in the fantasy world. But idiots do! Not only that, movies inspire them. After Wakanda, the news spread through social media and video-sharing apps that black culture was once kings and ruled the planet. They built huge structures and had advanced technology! Fucking Marvel Universe, people. But for them... it really happened.

Last edited:
Sorry, I edited that tranny shit out. I got tricked. Motherfuckering faggots!!

the avengers fighting GIF by hoppip

@Hardrada @flippasav @AlexBrown84 @Vermilioncore @Xangsane @dreamcake1mo

Right?

What's happening today with anti-Israel protests happened with the Black Lives Matter headaches.

After the three country boys killed that black feller in Georgia who was scouting their neighborhood for burglaries, the thugs and drug dealers were pissed off. Mr. Arbery wasn't just a piece of shit thief, but also a drug dealer and crackhead. He was tight with his homies. The thugs started thinking outside the box. They devised a plan. A plan that would cost money. Money, prosperous dealers can front—Black Lives Matter.

Back in 2014, I was going through a rough patch. I ended up traveling the nation on foot. I met folks along the way. And there was this scheme that I learned about that was orchestrated by drug dealers. They would drive to homeless shelters and pick up bums. They'd pay them money to buy burner phones from shopping stores. They'd have the bum tape the camera lens before turning on the phone. Then the bum would activate it with his/her ID and SS. Sometimes, the handler would give them what name, social, etc. to use.

Thinking about this scheme, I know how they got the numbers for the BLM protests, probably of the same structure as these anti-Israel events.

Back at the onset of 2020, thugs paid junkies and hustlers money to show up at the protest. Not sure of the value, but let's say $80 per person, per day. In the spirit of the pyramid scheme, for every person they bring, they'll receive an additional $50 per head. Of course, people won't do that shit for free, well, not at first, these guys pay their third in line, $30 each. And it continues before you know it, over a hundred people are protesting in front of the police station. That crowd alone attracts freebies; college kids, Gen Z, etc. You know, virtual signal?

My gut tells me that the dealers weren't the only investors. And this had nothing to do with justice for the thief and junkie Floyd. Their goal was to get the fucking cops in these cities off their backs. Every time a cop busts a dealer, it's called, believe it or not, a loss of revenue. The cartels might have invested as well. Shit, CNN associates could've been private sponsors. Regardless, it worked! Their goal: Defund the Police and alienate the people against them. Success!

Hollywood is partly to blame. That fucking anthology franchise, The Purge. Shaking my fucking head! Many folks don't live in the fantasy world. But idiots do! Not only that, movies inspire them. After Wakanda, the news spread through social media and video-sharing apps that black culture was once kings and ruled the planet. They built huge structures and had advanced technology! Fucking Marvel Universe, people. But for them... it really happened.

PAT PAT!

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Hell nah bro I ain’t got time to read allat smh🤣

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Hell nah bro I ain’t got time to read allat smh🤣

I shared privileged knowledge with you all. Knowledge 99% of the law enforcement agencies aren't aware of. The alphabets, might ... a big maybe have a clue. But I seriously doubt their arrogance would entertain the idea of how powerful the homeless people can be led by intelligent orchestrators. And seeing they have so much on their plate, I doubt they'll address this vulnerability in the nation.

Happy phone man

Their numbers tell no lies. Those homeless people have value to the criminal world. That's why I assumed years back the PMS system would target those people. Pedestrian Mobile Surveillance isn't just an idea, it's currently in the works. When Apple ejaculated their Bug Eyes on people for $4,000, ugh, I felt, "My gad, it's happening."

Of course, the bums wouldn't pay, can't pay anything for the Bug Eyes. But trial, trial, trial, and error is another thing. I see Apple's Vision Pro as a "demonstration." You know, a tease? I expect the shady privileged creeps of society are currently crunching the numbers and seeking a way of making those Bug Eyes lighter, cheaper, and affordable, and thus, the government foots the bill. But they'll need a logical explanation explaining why they're giving homeless bums free BE.

The creepy future is happening today

Incentives, Incel. Incentives will be attached.

Ah, yes, make $2.87 per hour wearing the PMS. Or give them vouchers for fast food instead! Supposed Dandy the Pee Smelling Bum wears the PMS for three hours walking the city streets, he'll get a FREE Big Whooper, large fries, and a medium soda. And don't worry about the bill, taxpayers will take care of it ... like they even have a fucking choice. Smh.

Yummy rewards

What I foresaw in 2014, the PMS system was at first opened to LE, FD, 911, hospitals, and government agencies. They sign up at the website and provide the required documents to access the mobile cameras. But in time, the American public too will be allowed the privilege. "Many eyes are better than a few." Non-convicted felons, that is. And before you think that's skitzo crazy, Come and See:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore