how can i come off as more unapproachable

rape

rape

rapist
im so fucking tired of boomers at my work thinking that just because im nice to them means that i want to have a conversation. im not being nice because i want to talk im being nice because I don't want to be fired. how can i make old people stop trying to have conversations with me without being overtly rude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, edodalic29, hiwasuwor and 2 others
Pretend you have an ilness which makes you tired. Then start responding very shortly and quickly.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and rape
Pretend you have an ilness which makes you tired. Then start responding very shortly and quickly.
i have tried to pretend like i have a sore throat & be very blunt and unresponsive & they all say shit like "god forbid you ask how i am" or tell my manager that i "need to be slapped today" :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, edodalic29 and isis_Bleach
Wear headphones (if allowed) even if you aren’t listening to anything

• So Sad
Reactions: rape
i have tried to pretend like i have a sore throat & be very blunt and unresponsive & they all say shit like "god forbid you ask how i am" or tell my manager that i "need to be slapped today" :feelswah:
Nigga is from the slums of Africa, who tells a manager the employee needs a slap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VHD, rape and isis_Bleach
Nigga is from the slums of Africa, who tells a manager the employee needs a slap
nah im American these r just senile boomers (as are most of the residents of this city)

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Don't be an asshole, just make friendly conversation.

• JFL
Reactions: rape and isis_Bleach
Don't be an asshole, just make friendly conversation.
that got tiring after the first aeek of working there bro i can only listen to stories about how they just got new hearing aids or how they fell so many times before i go insane :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and noodlelover
@sportsmogger im crying irl lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and rape
Tell em to suck it

• +1
Reactions: rape
tan, dye hair to black, and get t50 eye contacts

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29, rape and Copeful