How can I convince my parents to get a dog

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
So we all want a dog, but my parents are fucking low t spineless pussyo losers and won't get one because they're renting (poor subhumans) meaning they're not allowed...

Wtf?

It's not like the landlord has cameras setup around the house

Just get a dog and when the landlord visits once a year just take the dog out for a walk and hide all the dog food and toys

It's that simple

I'm thinking of just buying one myself and taking it in the house. What are they gonna do? Kick the dog out into the streets?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 6403
Oh yeah and my parents promised my sister a hamster but they literally won't get one because they're too lazy. That's genuinely why. They just can't be bothered. So for Christmas I'm just gonna buy one for her and not tell them beforehand.

It's hilarious because they're liberal and think all rich people are bad and selfish and they hate anyone who's middle class yet they have zero work ethic and ambition whatsoever.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Just tell them that most dogs bark at the niggers... That alone is a reason to get a dog

Tell them you’re tired of using your hand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 7098, RODEBLUR and 1 other person
I want a cat but my dad would throw him out the window anyway. I'm not picking that shit up.

I have a dog 🐕 very good at helping loneliness

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Pythagoras
I find pets to be very boring unless they're in their infancy/youth, that’s when they’re cute

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 5189
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Pythagoras, JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person
I find pets to be very boring unless they're in their infancy/youth, that’s when they’re cute

c2bab00350eb1cb5171da9e39f056b82.gif

I would love to have those dumb fucks at my house tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
Nt? Does he even have a fade?
Nah it's very sociable around humans. Meaning they don't bark or aggressive. Very friendly. Always smiling. The hair shed is annoying to deal with though. Mainstream like Gucci etc which makes it a nt friendly dog

Nah it's very sociable around humans. Meaning they don't bark or aggressive. Very friendly. Always smiling. The hair shed is annoying to deal with though
Good. Must've read @Amnesia's NT guide thread then

• JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123