how can i convince my parents to let me get plastic surgery?

D

Deleted member 32707

berbel22
my parents are super anti plastic surgery, deathly afraid i’ll be botched. they’re all for the natural lifestyle (they’re vegan and only eat organic too) every time i bring it up they’re tlak abt that one woman who got super botched in like 2 months

i need a nose job and maybe a jaw surgery SOON i’m 14 i start highschool i don’t wanna go into it looking fucking hideous especially because some people don’t know what i look like without the mask and i know i’ll be flamed.

it’s not a money issue btw

• +1
Reactions: angelo
You're too young for surgery dude. Your face hasn't developed yet. I suggest you start saving money so you can afford it when you're an adult. Sounds like your parents aren't going to budge.

• +1
Reactions: anticel, nordicfoidslayer23, Sigmapsycho and 3 others
Not a money issue? For 2 expensive surgeries? Dang what do ur parents do for work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
just get jaw surgery at 14 theory :lul:

and i thought i was retarded for getting filler at 16

• JFL
Reactions: anticel and ccwarrior
my parents are super anti plastic surgery, deathly afraid i’ll be botched. they’re all for the natural lifestyle (they’re vegan and only eat organic too) every time i bring it up they’re tlak abt that one woman who got super botched in like 2 months

i need a nose job and maybe a jaw surgery SOON i’m 14 i start highschool i don’t wanna go into it looking fucking hideous especially because some people don’t know what i look like without the mask and i know i’ll be flamed.

it’s not a money issue btw
Kys TikTok faggot

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ccwarrior and Deleted member 29167
dude if anything u want facemask & mse. Convince them of that. Also "just mew" is even an argument as a kid. U shouldnt get surgery until 17 but tbh with jaw surgery should prolly wait until you are 19 or 20 unless you are like super downgrown.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32707