How can I cope with the fact that women masturbate

D

Deleted member 24278

Banned
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Posts
13,405
Reputation
12,478
Women shouldn't masturbate, they should allow me to give them pleasure everytime they want it. I'm better than any fucking vibrator.

I'd rather get cucked my Tyronne than knowing a woman prefers a fucking toy over my cock :feelsrope: :mask:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 19036
They don't
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 4362 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
I basically finished high school i just have more time until graduation. And they don't
Oh ok that's actually lifefuel, you can still bang minors
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Women with low smvs do.
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I basically finished high school i just have more time until graduation. And they don't
Wow, you're in high school!?
You should be out there having fun with girls, what are you doing here?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Splinter901, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
Wow, you're in high school!?
You should be out there having fun with girls, what are you doing here?
If only it was that easy... There is a time window to establish or get into friend groups in highschool, if you miss that then it becomes infinitely harder.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
If only it was that easy... There is a time window to establish or get into friend groups in highschool, if you miss that then it becomes infinitely harder.
True, it's over if by senior year you don't have a friend group if you're not NT enough
 
If only it was that easy... There is a time window to establish or get into friend groups in highschool, if you miss that then it becomes infinitely harder.
i didnt miss it look at me now i got friends but we dont meet im still a rotter brutal
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jigen
i didnt miss it look at me now i got friends but we dont meet im still a rotter brutal
You got friends and you still rot, brutal, I don't blame you if you go ER tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Wow, you're in high school!?
You should be out there having fun with girls, what are you doing here?

When I was in high school all the girls where so fucking ugly they pretty much assassinated me and turned me into an incel because they were fucking ugly so of course I wasn't interested in them.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
When I was in high school all the girls where so fucking ugly they pretty much assassinated me and turned me into an incel because they were fucking ugly so of course I wasn't interested in them.
Low t things, when I was in high school I even wanted to fuck subhuman girls. Or maybe I just don't have standards
 
Low t things, when I was in high school I even wanted to fuck subhuman girls. Or maybe I just don't have standards

my t levels are naturally at over 1500 ng/dl (laboratory didn't measure above that level) at 24 so it's just a you thing
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4362 and Deleted member 24278
You got friends and you still rot, brutal, I don't blame you if you go ER tbh
women dont need to masturbate they dont even need sex life full of validation for no literal work
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
better question would be

how can i cope with the fact that women masturbate NOT to me (you)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
better question would be

how can i cope with the fact that women masturbate NOT to me (you)
I'm sure there's an cute ebony masturbating to me as we speak, I don't know about you mentalcel :smonk:
 
I'm sure there's an cute ebony masturbating to me as we speak, I don't know about you mentalcel :smonk:
jesus christ


just shut the fuck up

i just realized that youre prolly 18 or something

kys

ignored

retards
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
my t levels are naturally at over 1500 ng/dl (laboratory didn't measure above that level) at 24 so it's just a you thing
D37C4ACF 9CA2 442E B7E0 41B4E02B0186
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901

Similar threads

Rashm0n
Replies
15
Views
90
HGH_
HGH_
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
24
Alienmaxxer
Alienmaxxer
vux
Replies
19
Views
77
Orcairis
Orcairis
AtrophicPyra
Replies
3
Views
18
V1P3R
V1P3R
ragingmanlet
Replies
5
Views
68
rawr
rawr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top