how can i darken and densify eyebrows and eyelashes

D

Deleted member 48719

Bronze
i want to make my eye area look more dimorphic and it looks good but my hair is dirty blonde

• JFL
Reactions: macedonpsycho
You absolute retard, Go into the best of the best section and find "eyebrow thread" Or use the search function, now take 5 minutes and reflect on how stupid you are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, JizzFarmer, nordicel and 4 others
You absolute retard, Go into the best of the best section and find "eyebrow thread" Or use the search function, now take 5 minutes and reflect on how stupid you are.
Fuck you for talking to me like that, i would literally rip your head off if you said that to my face and not behind a screen you little faggot twerp.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NebulaExplorer, Allornothing, JizzFarmer and 11 others
Fuck you for talking to me like that, i would literally rip your head off if you said that to my face and not behind a screen you little faggot twerp.
You pussy faggot, im not like other incels, i'd litteraly make you lick the dirt off my boot after i made you braindead, you're just another sub 85 iq ethnic rubbing your braincells together to form the same thread of "Posting thread about something which an essay has already been written on" Bro watched 50 hours of manliness cope videos to get here, and now he's showing his subhuman iq, It's over for you buddy boyo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, JizzFarmer, Heinrich Schmidt and 9 others
You pussy faggot, im not like other incels, i'd litteraly make you lick the dirt off my boot after i made you braindead, you're just another sub 85 iq ethnic rubbing your braincells together to form the same thread of "Posting thread about something which an essay has already been written on" Bro watched 50 hours of manliness cope videos to get here, and now he's showing his subhuman iq, It's over for you buddy boyo.
where do you live

i dont do verbal arguments on the internet

i challenge you to a cage fight

im 6 foot 7 270lbs

lets do this

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 47332 and 2 others
where do you live

i dont do verbal arguments on the internet

i challenge you to a cage fight

im 6 foot 7 270lbs

lets do this
In sweden, capital
Keep Your Head Up Love GIF by Mat Voyce

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and kingpiin
Eyebrow pencil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48719
wouldnt that look obvious?

thanks for a serious reply btw
No it doesn’t look too obvious if you don’t overdo it.

Otherwise I also tint them.

• +1
No it doesn’t look too obvious if you don’t overdo it.

Otherwise I also tint them.
can you recommend me a pen to buy and also how do you tint them and can i see pics of a before and after when you tint them in dm

minox

• +1
i want to make my eye area look more dimorphic and it looks good but my hair is dirty blonde
Just use your own shit on eyelash theory

Just use your own shit on eyelash theory
why are you on a forum dedicated to self improvement if your just a lazy faggot who shitposts and doesnt accomplish any progress arent you embarrassed

why are you on a forum dedicated to self improvement if your just a lazy faggot who shitposts and doesnt accomplish any progress arent you embarrassed
Who the fuck you think you are talking to

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I make money illegal crimemaxxed way and i dont regret i dont even regret the murder i done

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 48719
can you recommend me a pen to buy and also how do you tint them and can i see pics of a before and after when you tint them in dm
bro this is all over the forum lol, the reason the other guy is attacking u is because ur expecting others to do work for you

bro this is all over the forum lol, the reason the other guy is attacking u is because ur expecting others to do work for you
I wanna hear from peoples personal experiences and have a conversation about it

I understand there are resources available and everything on this forum can be found on the internet without having to make an acc but i want to ask questions and have them answered by people with experience

i dont wanna be called a fucking retard and all that other insane psycho shit he said

ive heard dermarolling can help minox progress but ive been hesitant to try it because of side effects im hearing about
side effects are cope

• +1
I wanna hear from peoples personal experiences and have a conversation about it

I understand there are resources available and everything on this forum can be found on the internet without having to make an acc but i want to ask questions and have them answered by people with experience

i dont wanna be called a fucking retard and all that other insane psycho shit he said
yea but u gotta understand theres also hundreds of threads where people ask the same things u asked, and got the same replies ur gonna get here

people arent really gonna go into effort to help u since they dont know u and wanna spend time on themselves

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
yea but u gotta understand theres also hundreds of threads where people ask the same things u asked, and got the same replies ur gonna get here

people arent really gonna go into effort to help u since they dont know u and wanna spend time on themselves
i disagree with you.

there are people who waste their time talking about stupid worthless garbage thats utterly irrelevant to becoming better looking.

your all lazy shitposters who accomplish nothing. This is a looksmaxxing forum theres one reason why we are here and thats to improve our appearances.

People should go into the effort to help eachother because having a network of people hunting the same goal makes everyone stronger and more knowledgable in that quest

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, ricosuave, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
i disagree with you.

there are people who waste their time talking about stupid worthless garbage thats utterly irrelevant to becoming better looking.

your all lazy shitposters who accomplish nothing. This is a looksmaxxing forum theres one reason why we are here and thats to improve our appearances.

People should go into the effort to help eachother because having a network of people hunting the same goal makes everyone stronger and more knowledgable in that quest
Issue is, this has already been discussed enough. We're just regurgitating the same info if you make the same post.

Just search "how to darken/thicken eyebrows site:looksmax.org" on google.

Issue is, this has already been discussed enough. We're just regurgitating the same info if you make the same post.

Just search "how to darken/thicken eyebrows site:looksmax.org" on google.
you are not understanding

i want to hear personal experiences from users now who have used these threads stuff and talk to them and ask them questions

on my way faggot, respond to dm
Major manlet energy, no 6’4+ needs to act and talk like this jfl..
Tiktok faggot.

[IMG alt="KingGod"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/48/48719.jpg?1700127253[/IMG]

KingGod

Iron
Joined Oct 19, 2023
Last seen A moment ago ·Viewing thread How over its for me?
Posts110Reputation32Points

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 48719
Major manlet energy, no 6’4+ needs to act and talk like this jfl..
Tiktok faggot.

[IMG alt="KingGod"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/48/48719.jpg?1700127253[/IMG]

KingGod

Iron
Joined Oct 19, 2023
Last seen A moment ago ·Viewing thread How over its for me?
Posts110Reputation32Points
i can prove it if you promise not to dox

idgaf tbh, just saying my opinion
your opinion is trash compared to the facts of reality.
i will literally prove to you im 6 foot 7 right now im dms if you promise to not dox me,meaning you will understand that your accusation of calling me a manlet is misguided

Are you dumb? you are my competition as everyone else in here, we all gatekeeping jfl.

Also you are the lazy one, you don’t wanna search for shit and just ask us for it.

TO THEN GO AHEAD AND SAY THAT WE ARE LOSERS
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

And look at yourself, just shitposting here like the rest. Fucking hilarious

Castor oil did a bit for me, but what really worked was castor oil+peppermint oil. I used like 5% or so peppermint and 95% castor.

Unfortunately it also caused a little milia on my eyelids

• +1
your opinion is trash compared to the facts of reality.
i will literally prove to you im 6 foot 7 right now im dms if you promise to not dox me,meaning you will understand that your accusation of calling me a manlet is misguided
i don’t give a fuck.

I really don’t, i doesn’t change a thing in my life knowing another dude is 6’7 blud.

Wtf, are you this insecure?

andrew tate is a faggot uppity dickhead
you are the one that got here using his terminology and saying everyone is a loser jfl.

You gotta be the dumbest and most insecure fag here after @the gigachad

• JFL
you are the one that got here using his terminology and saying everyone is a loser jfl.

You gotta be the dumbest and most insecure fag here after @the gigachad
keep projecting your insecurities on me little manlet

i would dropkick you a mile and your too scared to have me prove it because your 5'6 and that means im over a foot taller than you, if you were in front of someone over a foot taller than you irl i guerentee you wouldnt be calling me dumb and insecure.

you are the dumbass. the manlet. the loser. WORM.

keep projecting your insecurities on me little manlet

i would dropkick you a mile and your too scared to have me prove it because your 5'6 and that means im over a foot taller than you, if you were in front of someone over a foot taller than you irl i guerentee you wouldnt be calling me dumb and insecure.

you are the dumbass. the manlet. the loser. WORM.
Yep, keep coping.

You really think i’m like you in real life? i don’t care about anything blud, and i mean it in the actual sense.

You keep saying you beat me and others up but we all know you wouldn’t, don’t try that shit with me if you don’t wanna regret it. I’m not joking btw, you don’t me.

Castor oil did a bit for me, but what really worked was castor oil+peppermint oil. I used like 5% or so peppermint and 95% castor.

Unfortunately it also caused a little milia on my eyelids
what is milia?
im using castor oil now, i havent tried peppermint oil. did you mix them togetther in that ratio? how do you apply them to your brows/lashes effectively?

Yep, keep coping.

You really think i’m like you in real life? i don’t care about anything blud, and i mean it in the actual sense.

You keep saying you beat me and others up but we all know you wouldn’t, don’t try that shit with me if you don’t wanna regret it. I’m not joking btw, you don’t me.
i know you dont care about anything. its obvious youve given up. i actually feel bad for you, but not everyone can make it after all. if you dont even have the ability to care then its no wonder you waste your time accomplishing nothing. thats why your a worm, you wriggle around and do nothing.

i wouldnt because im a nice guy, but i COULD. i COULD. and that underlying threat of physicality would mean you would never talk to me with such disrespectful language to my face.

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron
i know you dont care about anything. its obvious youve given up. i actually feel bad for you, but not everyone can make it after all. if you dont even have the ability to care then its no wonder you waste your time accomplishing nothing. thats why your a worm, you wriggle around and do nothing.

i wouldnt because im a nice guy, but i COULD. i COULD. and that underlying threat of physicality would mean you would never talk to me with such disrespectful language to my face.
yeah, i wouldnt talk to an incel like you in real life, we both know it.

Are you dumb? you are my competition as everyone else in here, we all gatekeeping jfl.

Also you are the lazy one, you don’t wanna search for shit and just ask us for it.

TO THEN GO AHEAD AND SAY THAT WE ARE LOSERS
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

And look at yourself, just shitposting here like the rest. Fucking hilarious
worm mindset.

we should all try to help lift one another up and become stronger together.

im asking for peoples personal experiences so i can ask them specific questions that threads dont cover.

you are a loser because your annoying and short and rude and you are dodging my offer of proof because your scared i mog you