how can i darken and densify eyebrows and eyelashes

You absolute retard, Go into the best of the best section and find "eyebrow thread" Or use the search function, now take 5 minutes and reflect on how stupid you are.

Shkreliii

Iron
Joined Sep 14, 2023
Last seen 1 minute ago · Viewing forum list
Posts50Reputation47Points

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]Shkreliii

Iron
Joined Sep 14, 2023
Last seen 1 minute ago · Viewing forum list
Posts50Reputation47Points
Sep 29, 2023Posts1,919Reputation1,406

Send me them then.

I wouldn't dox since it's again the rules.
yeah im not gonna do that because i dont want some pervent gay jerking off to my pics sorry maybe if you werent such a prick id consider it

yeah im not gonna do that because i dont want some pervent gay jerking off to my pics sorry maybe if you werent such a prick id consider it
Obviously you wouldn't sent it to the only guy with a bit of critical thinking skills.

You'll keep larping and pretend to be someone you're not.
It's just really sad.

You must really hate yourself to do some shit like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and wsada
Obviously you wouldn't sent it to the only guy with a bit of critical thinking skills.

You'll keep larping and pretend to be someone you're not.
It's just really sad.

You must really hate yourself to do some shit like this.
i will send if you condemn homosexuality and say sorry for being a jerk c:

To clarify, i got the milia AFTER adding peppermint oil. Castor oil alone did not give me milia.

Milia is small white bumps that forms under the skin and you cannot pop them, you need to get them removed at a dermatologist.

I applied them using a my finger, but ONLY to the eyebrows. You do NOT want peppermint near your eyelashes or eyes. Peppermint oil can be dangerous for eyes
thanks

• +1
Reactions: Zygosmogger
i will send if you condemn homosexuality and say sorry for being a jerk c:
I hope you don't think you can keep larping here.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
i want to make my eye area look more dimorphic and it looks good but my hair is dirty blonde
leave that to the ethnic people thanks

was the militia worth the changes you got from peppermint oil
I only got the chance to use it for about 2-3 weeks,then i got milia, and i stopped. After 2-3 weeks on peppermint my eyebrows improved as much as probably 3 months on castor oil. It was especially notiable in the outer corners of the eyes.

For me i didn't like the milia but some people don't even get any milia or any other skin problems. I think i just didn't wash it off enough (i didn't wash it off at all lol), and i left it on overnight. You could try it, and if you get any milia then stop. Closely observe your eyelids everyday to check for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48719
I only got the chance to use it for about 2-3 weeks,then i got milia, and i stopped. After 2-3 weeks on peppermint my eyebrows improved as much as probably 3 months on castor oil. It was especially notiable in the outer corners of the eyes.

For me i didn't like the milia but some people don't even get any milia or any other skin problems. I think i just didn't wash it off enough (i didn't wash it off at all lol), and i left it on overnight. You could try it, and if you get any milia then stop. Closely observe your eyelids everyday to check for it
would u be down to send me some pics from before u started and after so i can see the change?

I use make up for that, it ascends me hard and ppl dont notice it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48719 and IWantToMax
would u be down to send me some pics from before u started and after so i can see the change?
Sorry, didnt take before pictures

• +1
where do you live

i dont do verbal arguments on the internet

i challenge you to a cage fight

im 6 foot 7 270lbs

lets do this
Kinda funny that everyone on .org is 6'7 these days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48719 and ConfusedBolivian
OP is a loser
the lone wolf gets mauled by the pack.

It goes both ways fuckhead, helping someone will likely cause them to help you down the line. good karma. good teamwork.

by forming an alliegance and sharing the same goal we can accelerate eachothers progress in several ways

you are a close minded fool
"helping someone will cause them to help you down the line"

maybe if its a normal person and helping w a normal task, but YOU cant even fucking help yourself.

you've made an entire thread cause ur a little bitch who thinks hes more important than he is, and that others should do work for you

you'll never looksmax or put effort in if you cant even find answers to a commonly asked question u lazy idiot

OP is a loser

"helping someone will cause them to help you down the line"

maybe if its a normal person and helping w a normal task, but YOU cant even fucking help yourself.

you've made an entire thread cause ur a little bitch who thinks hes more important than he is, and that others should do work for you

you'll never looksmax or put effort in if you cant even find answers to a commonly asked question u lazy idiot
ur a low iq mutt who doesnt understand what asking for peoples personal experiences is

i know you dont care about anything. its obvious youve given up. i actually feel bad for you, but not everyone can make it after all. if you dont even have the ability to care then its no wonder you waste your time accomplishing nothing. thats why your a worm, you wriggle around and do nothing.

i wouldnt because im a nice guy, but i COULD. i COULD. and that underlying threat of physicality would mean you would never talk to me with such disrespectful language to my face.
I dont think anyone would talk to you, not cause your 6’7 and strong, but probably cause you reek, not just of body odor but of insecurity and being a incel

I dont think anyone would talk to you, not cause your 6’7 and strong, but probably cause you reek, not just of body odor but of insecurity and being a incel
do you have any eyelash/eyebrow maxxing experience or any body odor maxxing experience and if so what did you do/use for how long where are product links where are b/a pics

do you have any eyelash/eyebrow maxxing experience or any body odor maxxing experience and if so what did you do/use for how long where are product links where are b/a pics
castor oil and rosemary oil do wonders for the eyelashes and eyebrows. it darkens and thickens the eyebrows. for body odor apply a rub in deoderant before bed, since the seal forms 4 hours after applying.

• +1
No pics no care

castor oil and rosemary oil do wonders for the eyelashes and eyebrows. it darkens and thickens the eyebrows. for body odor apply a rub in deoderant before bed, since the seal forms 4 hours after applying.
ty