How can i detect ioi's from a female

  • OP π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”©
  • Start date
π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”©

π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”©

6'1 short king πŸ‘‘
Joined
Apr 16, 2025
Posts
6,187
Reputation
8,382
Basically that
 
  • +1
Reactions: ihavenightmares and Resonant
If girls look at you with attentiveness or look at you twice
Anything where you catch their attention pretty much is what I would assume to be an ioi
 
  • +1
Reactions: π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”© and Resonant
Just detect gazes and stare back
 
  • +1
Reactions: π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”©
Eye contact and then a smile, everything else is cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”©
Damn I’ve never had one in my life, I’m almost 18
 
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”© and cold_nano
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
  • +1
Reactions: Simikz and Resonant
IOIs should be fairly easy to detect
 

Similar threads

jorraoo
Replies
9
Views
48
Zentrix
Zentrix
rawr
Replies
7
Views
33
Mecha-Man
Mecha-Man
RoidKid
Replies
4
Views
42
silently_said
silently_said
thehand
Replies
3
Views
42
Jrzabun69
Jrzabun69
Framemaxxx
Replies
13
Views
128
iblamexyz
iblamexyz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top