How can I find a girlfriend if I’m autistic ?

F

FeelingUgly

Recessed slayer
and I am not an alpha male? I‘m not extroverted, flirty, and don’t banter. Am I doomed to be alone?

you cant, its over

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, 5'7 zoomer, itisoverboyos and 3 others
How tf are we supposed to know? Try for yourself instead of "muh muh can I do this is this possible muh muh :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"

• +1
Reactions: FeelingUgly
How tf are we supposed to know? Try for yourself instead of "muh muh can I do this is this possible muh muh :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"
I seek for reassurance often yeah. Terrabeta trait ngl

and I am not an alpha male? I‘m not extroverted, flirty, and don’t banter. Am I doomed to be alone?
Depends on your face/height/frame.

Skinnyfat

4/10 facially maybe.
Klinefelter's and that face. Luggage time, bucko.

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Akhi
dnrrr, the weed is hitting my lungs and brain it feels outcasting
Last time I got high I ate like 4 edibles and threw up every where lmfao

You don't unless you're tall as fuck or rich or whatever.

I forgot u lost them all in the war
yeah and u never had any in the first place. fucking brutal u cant even fuck your cousin.. and have inbred babies. stay incel forever.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
yeah and u never had any in the first place. fucking brutal u cant even fuck your cousin.. and have inbred babies. stay incel forever.
Just fuck ur already Georgian inbred cousins so u can have babies with three eyes which is halo because it’s exotic and rare theory

• Woah
Reactions: Samsepioler
U mog ur avi tbh

• JFL
Be attractive (water) and go exclusively for autistic chicks you will never be able to bond with a nt woman and I’m not saying this to be rude it’s the truth, find an autistic girl that like fnaf or some shit and stay with her

Just fuck ur already Georgian inbred cousins so u can have babies with three eyes which is halo because it’s exotic and rare theory
thats why i mog you in 3 different dimmensions and back u fucking inbred shitskin.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
  • So Sad
this coming from an uzbek that lives in america. inbred cuck trait
My parents are two different races so how could I be inbred

• JFL
simple, just look good

Be attractive (water) and go exclusively for autistic chicks you will never be able to bond with a nt woman and I’m not saying this to be rude it’s the truth, find an autistic girl that like fnaf or some shit and stay with her
Why am I not able to bond with NT?

i would say get an autistic girl but autistic foids want nt men too just how gooks want white chad