How can I find a noodle like this?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

The 3rd girl in the vid. I have never seen Noodles in the US or the west in general that light skin, feminine looking with cool hairstyle and cute petite hands.

Why are western noodles so ugly af, how can I make them prettier like this, so I won’t have to learn the whole ass language to date her.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, hopecel, Xangsane and 1 other person
she ugly

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and exo
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, hopecel, GabachoCopium and 2 others
No she’s not, not ugly at all. What do you mean?

Are we even talking about the same person?
he says that about every woman

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
she's pretty though. go to California for those kinds if you want westernized ones. many there look like that.

• +1
Western born asians mostly look like this

all woke bubble tea drinking gymcelled tryharding dyed hair lu's if not white worshipping. even the good looking ones ruin their looks with tanned skin and fake lashes covering their entire eyes.

The ones who look decent are all *untouchable looking* international fobs

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: seethe, Deleted member 30019, aspiringexcel and 6 others
she's pretty though. go to California for those kinds if you want westernized ones. many there look like that.

I guess Cali is the only state in the US that noodle follow Korean trend right?

Those noodles in midwest, or even upper east side are the self hating ugly one right?

@andy9432 @Cheesyrumble @Eli @Jungcuck @Xangsane @Gonthar

The 3rd girl in the vid. I have never seen Noodles in the US or the west in general that light skin, feminine looking with cool hairstyle and cute petite hands.

Why are western noodles so ugly af, how can I make them prettier like this, so I won’t have to learn the whole ass language to date her.

NY its filled with westernized SEA women. That and 5/10 men being gay too

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51727, aspiringexcel, Xangsane and 1 other person

Those noodles in midwest, or even upper east side are the self hating ugly one right?
Most of them are ABG's

California and NYC. Basically anywhere with a large asian population.

most of the self hating ones are in the midwest and southern states. Texas being an exception because Texas has a large Asian population.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and hardestmfintheroom
One of my friends in the Bay Area says that her area has so many Asians that she forgets America is mixed/white country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Xangsane and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Most of them are ABG's
ABG are those into Boba and slutty right?

I THINK ABG are more common in Texas and NYC.

In Cali are they different?

most of the self hating ones are in the midwest and southern states. Texas being an exception because Texas has a large Asian population.
One of my friends in the Bay Area says that her area has so many Asians that she forgets America is mixed/white country
@Cheesyrumble is from there

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 21716

NYC its filled with subhumans ngl, easiest place to mog most people if you are above 1,85cm

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 21716
ABG are those into Boba and slutty right?

I THINK ABG are more common in Texas and NYC.

In Cali are they different?
The ones with Latina makeup on.

They are taking over.

• +1

View attachment 2556401View attachment 2556405

all woke bubble tea drinking gymcelled tryharding dyed hair lu's if not white worshipping. even the good looking ones ruin their looks with tanned skin and fake lashes covering their entire eyes.

Why called them “untouchable looking” the fob one?

No she’s not, not ugly at all. What do you mean?

Are we even talking about the same person?

She’s fucking ugly. Noodles all look the same, and don’t have a single feature that is desirable or even considered human.

Grow up, and stop trying to convince yourself these recessed yellow skinned chinks are attractive.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Deleted member 21716
Beside ABG what subtypes are there I can name one the selfhating noodle, what else
The rich Asian. My ex gf was one of these. always wearing/buying designer, drives expensive cars, flashy etc.

• So Sad
She’s fucking ugly. Noodles all look the same, and don’t have a single feature that is desirable or even considered human.

Grow up, and stop trying to convince yourself these recessed yellow skinned chinks are attractive.
Asian women are gorgeous

3279226 BA80DEF7 F3D8 4F99 B8E7 3FD4BCEDB17D

3279224 51361189 23AF 413F ACD1 5C0466CE219C

• Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel

So you are saying Gook mogs Noodle?

Beside ABG what subtypes are there I can name one the selfhating noodle, what else
Npc Asians that are into fashion jfl, the amount of asian gay fashion NPCs i saw last time i was in Manhattan was insane

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51727, aspiringexcel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Korean/Chinese asthethic
Bay Area wannabe gangster asian
Stemcel
International Student
Whitewashed

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Xangsane, Deleted member 21716 and 2 others
  • +1

View attachment 2556401View attachment 2556405

R/Asianmasculinity is that way

So you are saying the 1st Chang in the video is digusting? :lul:

Asian men mog Asian females. Even though both aren’t desirable.

Asian feature are not feminine at all, what’s feminine about flat chests, square faces, bloated cheeks, monolids, flat noses?

Nothing. The whole “much aSiAn fEmAles aRe tHe mOst fEmiNme” is a joke because white Stacys are too busy sucking nigger dicks, so they needed to find a replacement and found the most self hating white worshipping group there is.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
why are up in up in every post about Asians damn
He is right though, most asians look the same. These people are like the most irrelevant and easiest to replace in the world. Just go to any place in SEA. For example people in Manila look like they started copying and pasting people lmao, on top of that most of them are dwarfs

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34
Asian men mog Asian females. Even though both aren’t desirable.

Asian feature are not feminine at all, what’s feminine about flat chests, square faces, bloated cheeks, monolids, flat noses?

Nothing. The whole “much aSiAn fEmAles aRe tHe mOst fEmiNme” is a joke because white Stacys are too busy sucking nigger dicks, so they needed to find a replacement and found the most self hating white worshipping group there is.

All I need to hear is Asian men mogs Asian women

The rest didn’t read :lul:

Why called them “untouchable looking” the fob one?
They have extremely cold unapproachable aura *i can't go near them as a jungle gook* and celestial looking, like they'd never even spit in your direction unless you're a 5'4 white

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
He is right though, most asians look the same. These people are like the most irrelevant and easiest to replace in the world. Just go to any place in SEA. For example people in Manila look like they started copying and pasting people lmao, on top of that most of them are dwarfs

Why are you talking about Manila now?

I was referring to North and northeast asian aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716
All I need to hear is Asian men mogs Asian women

The rest didn’t read :lul:

Nigga keep wanking ur little dick to NPC looking square faced recessed chinks

• +1
depends NEAs are pretty tall but SEAs are short asf. have you been to the Philippines?

• +1
Why are you talking about Manila now?

I was referring to North and northeast asian aesthetics
Both native Asians and whitewashed Asians are NPCs, only difference its has pride in being an expat and the other self hate their entire race

• +1
depends NEAs are pretty tall but SEAs are short asf. have you been to the Philippines?
Many many times, even though im considered tall anywhere im the world (1'88 barefoot, 1,93 with shoes lol)

• +1
Many many times, even though im considered tall anywhere im the world (1'88 barefoot, 1,93 with shoes lol)
same height as me. I've been to China once Northern China specifically. I'd have to say there are around the average western height. Never been to the Philippines though. I heard it stunk.

• +1
Nigga keep wanking ur little dick to NPC looking square faced recessed chinks
Firstly, legit 6.3 inches isn’t considered little. Secondly, I having wanked for months now not even once.

same height as me. I've been to China once Northern China specifically. I'd have to say there are around the average western height. Never been to the Philippines though. I heard it stunk.
@andy9432

Yeah Northern Chinese are tall, I was walking around the castle in Europe and met a group of northern Chinese all height mogs me so hard. With shoes on I was at 180cm.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Xangsane and Deleted member 21716
R/Asianmasculinity is that way
cope, I shit on ricecels esp gymbro bloatlords the most. Embarassing bunch killing the smv of us kpopmaxxed prettyboys

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
i mean in the end we are both talking from our own experiences lmao, but im pretty sure in average Asians are small

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51727 and Deleted member 21716
i mean in the end we are both talking from our own experiences lmao, but im pretty sure in average Asians are small
yes if we are generalizing all of East Asia. I am only talking about a specific region. Southern Chinese, Japanese, and SEAs are short asf.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Xangsane and hardestmfintheroom

yes if we are generalizing all of East Asia. I am only talking about a specific region. Southern Chinese, Japanese, and SEAs are short asf.
Y’all keep bringing up SEA then specify it so other basement dwellers could understand.

You are right, in Japan and China there you can find many average/tall people. For some reason the same thing its in africa. In South Africa ive seen many tall people compared to the rest of countries in the continent

• +1
You are right, in Japan and China there you can find many average/tall people. For some reason the same thing its in africa. In South Africa ive seen many tall people compared to the rest of countries in the continent

The further from the equator the taller, water didn’t you know that?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 21716 and hardestmfintheroom
@andy9432

Yeah Northern Chinese are tall, I was walking around the castle in Europe and met a group of northern Chinese all height mogs me so hard. With shoes on I was at 180cm.
Most Northern Chinese at my university are like 180cm+ with several guys at my height(189cm). my ex girlfriend was 181cm with her 2 brothers at my height and taller.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: BTS Junglegook