How can I find a noodle like this?

The ones with Latina makeup on.

They are taking over.
haven't you noticed a lot of westernised Asians trying to look Latina?

I like the look FOB Asian women have

Beside ABG what subtypes are there I can name one the selfhating noodle, what else
how does the selfhating noodle look like?

the most common kind of self hater I notice has glasses, weird teeth, larger eyes and a smaller mouth area.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Xangsane
this is an example @Xangsane
Istockphoto 1073670564 1024x1024

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
this is an example @Xangsane
View attachment 2556689
this is a typical western SQUISHY look.
and the more attractive western SQUISHYs tend to be ABGs. They look like wannabe Mestizas

and the most attractive SQUISHYs are almost always FOB, dressed nicely and hardly change hair colour, maybe a dark chocolate brown at most. They tend to like to wear makeup that emphasises the contrast of their skin and hair and they don't like tanning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716

The 3rd girl in the vid. I have never seen Noodles in the US or the west in general that light skin, feminine looking with cool hairstyle and cute petite hands.

Why are western noodles so ugly af, how can I make them prettier like this, so I won’t have to learn the whole ass language to date her.

built for big balkan cock

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
and the more attractive western SQUISHYs tend to be ABGs. They look like wannabe Mestizas

and the most attractive SQUISHYs are almost always FOB, dressed nicely and hardly change hair colour, maybe a dark chocolate brown at most. They tend to like to wear makeup that emphasises the contrast of their skin and hair and they don't like tanning
true my ex gf was Northern Chinese and had this pheno:
Images

Screenshot 2023 11 13 at 125717 AM

except with a higher nose bridge. always dressed flashy and took good care of herself.

• +1
knew it

What would you say are the different phenos of Western noodles?
I think there was a reply in this thread listing all the main kinds of western Asian girls

• +1

Those noodle in the UK is the fob type the american Asian baby girl is the milder self hating one, there are zoomer gen the self hating one are pretsent since milennial in NA

• +1
haven't you noticed a lot of westernised Asians trying to look Latina?

I like the look FOB Asian women have
What does FOB stand for?

• +1
Those noodle in the UK is the fob type the american Asian baby girl is the milder self hating one, there are zoomer gen the self hating one are pretsent since milennial in NA
yeah here in the UK most are FOB students/graduates but the rare western-born ones have that ABG wannabe Latina look
FOB SQUISHYs dress so nicely.

Don't know why many western SQUISHYs desperately try to emulate the Latina look.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
fresh off boat = international
I'm not sure about other countries, but for China it's either:
Nerdy girls like the one shown above
Rich, well dressed ones. Like those douyin girls.
Westernized ones

They usually stay within their own groups.

• +1
I'm not sure about other countries, but for China it's either:
Nerdy girls like the one shown above
Rich, well dressed ones. Like those douyin girls.
Westernized ones

They usually stay within their own groups.
how would you rank them by SMV?

I noticed the higher SMV SQUISHYs tend to not speak English well.

How tf do white boys always making everything cringey?
:lul: :lul:

The 3rd girl in the vid. I have never seen Noodles in the US or the west in general that light skin, feminine looking with cool hairstyle and cute petite hands.

Why are western noodles so ugly af, how can I make them prettier like this, so I won’t have to learn the whole ass language to date her.

Edit: 1st link suppose to do this one sorry

Firstly, legit 6.3 inches isn’t considered little. Secondly, I having wanked for months now not even once.
6.3? Yeah that’s small nigga.

6.3? Yeah that’s small nigga.
Stfu dog

White people be larping + 2 inches on everything insecured af

Legit 6.3 inches I am not even considering the curve as well

Asians in USA/EUROPE are retards. they are TANNING. TANNING is a HUGE LOOKSMIN ON ASIANS! THEY DONT WEAR SUNSCREEN AND THEY ALL END UP LIKE BROWN SEA MONKEYS EVEN IF THEY ARE NEA

• +1
Asians in USA/EUROPE are retards. they are TANNING. TANNING is a HUGE LOOKSMIN ON ASIANS! THEY DONT WEAR SUNSCREEN AND THEY ALL END UP LIKE BROWN SEA MONKEYS EVEN IF THEY ARE NEA
Especially asian in NYC cringe so hard if you over heard them at the subway

• +1
Reactions: andy9432