thought it was a girl for a second.

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 1901
try raising brows and going through your upper lid with ur index fingers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
try raising brows and going through your upper lid with ur index fingers
is this you, phantom?
Anyway It’s literally over. I wanna kms rn. look at the dounvle crease. It feels so uncomfortable as well as looking bad.

01A6EB8D 1745 4414 BC6C C7ED8FAB66A6

is this you, phantom?
Anyway It’s literally over. I wanna kms rn. look at the dounvle crease. It feels so uncomfortable as well as looking bad.

View attachment 2123012
oh wait its u bro idk if i explained it correctly but even if it doesnt work it will probably go away anyway

• +1
oh wait its u bro idk if i explained it correctly but even if it doesnt work it will probably go away anyway
It’s been here for months after I first eyelidpulled. It semi went away but now it’s returned. I want a permanent fix because it’s extremely annoying how it feels weird and looks subhuman

It’s been here for months after I first eyelidpulled. It semi went away but now it’s returned. I want a permanent fix because it’s extremely annoying how it feels weird and looks subhuman
when u stop eyelidpulling it goes away?

Over for pseudo lookmaxxing stategiecels

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838
when u stop eyelidpulling it goes away?
Maybe if I wait long enough. But I remember it went away after I stopped but occasionally came back. Starting eyelidpulling again has worsened it.

maybe with fat grafts/fillers?

• +1
Yeah. Now I think eyelidpulling is too risky. I should have done icehooding even if it doesn’t work
yeah i think only people with bug eyes should eyelidpull and icehooding seems legit

Really? Does it feel really uncomfortable? Do you do anything to allow it to go away?
all you can do to ease the discomfort is just raise your eyebrows as far as you can, tilt your head down while looking straight up and relaxing eyebrows, this will give hooded eye appearance temporarily but it will ease the discomfort, i didnt do anything to make it go away, i just wake up the day after and its fixed

• +1
Who is that in ur av? Hmm

• JFL
How did u get that crease?Is there a way to avoid this while doing eyelid pulling?I already have a crease, but on the eyelid(btw when doing eyelid pulling that crease is covered)

• +1
How did u get that crease?Is there a way to avoid this while doing eyelid pulling?I already have a crease, but on the eyelid(btw when doing eyelid pulling that crease is covered)
if you do eyelidpulling, you may get a crease. i am warning you

if you do eyelidpulling, you may get a crease. i am warning you
Yeah, but if u think like this most hooded eyes have a crease because the skin folds because of the excces skin and forms a crease!Maybe u didn't pulled vertically that s why u got the crease?And anyway you kinda have some sort of monolids and this explains