How can I fix acne scars and bad forehead skin?

S

smalldicktalcell

Iron
So I basically have a weird skin, it doesn't rly glow, I also have acne scars from childhood, especially around my temple and forehead area. Beyond this, I have shitty wrinkles on my forehead and small acne here and there. Tip of nose also has black heads jfl. How do I fix this? Tretinoid, retin-A, moisturizer, or some other product? Don't bash me for naming these wrongly, I'm still new to skinmaxxing. I feel like clearing up my skin would improve my smv by lots.

it doesnt glow for anyone bro tiktok uses makeup and filters and irl only girls skin glow ude to them having really short prime and thus lots of collagen for from 14-22. for men unless tretinoin and some slight makeup skin will always look shit

• +1
Reactions: smalldicktalcell
it doesnt glow for anyone bro tiktok uses makeup and filters and irl only girls skin glow ude to them having really short prime and thus lots of collagen for from 14-22. for men unless tretinoin and some slight makeup skin will always look shit
But what about the wrinkles and acne scars? Can I heal them?

galactic cope. around 70 percent of young people i see every day have literally glowing skin with ZERO discoloration or acne.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
But what about the wrinkles and acne scars? Can I heal them?
depends on the severity body fat status etc my skin cleared up the last three months even though i had p bad acne and some scarring but now i have naso folds due to being fat. still have some scars but its almost none after these two months due to my diet

galactic cope. around 70 percent of young people i see every day have literally glowing skin with ZERO discoloration or acne.
from a distance yes, not during conversations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
depends on the severity body fat status etc my skin cleared up the last three months even though i had p bad acne and some scarring but now i have naso folds due to being fat. still have some scars but its almost none after these two months due to my diet
What diet? What do you eat?

i was sent to a psych ward and my whole lifestyle changed but my acne went awy due to it but i got fat due to the shizo meds
Nigga that is nuts but what did you eat?? What do you eat now to fuck acne?

One round of subcision on my cheeks got rid of most of mine, didn't even get filler after. I did laser before that and it did nothing. Subcision is considered "outdated" though so it might be hard to find a doctor who does it.

Nigga that is nuts but what did you eat?? What do you eat now to fuck acne?
i think prop sleep cycle and 0 pufas in the diet they gave me plus cold showers was what got rid of it. but tretinoin should work fine

i think prop sleep cycle and 0 pufas in the diet they gave me plus cold showers was what got rid of it. but tretinoin should work fine
You re fucking retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558