MisterGinger
Trevor Larp-Cum
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2026
- Posts
- 48
- Reputation
- 46
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
So what should I do thenits not even that noticable
Yo fuck this guy
don't mess with me grey boiYo fuck this guy
DeadassYo fuck this guy
Its not that bad but if u wanna get itI know my coloring is awful I’m just sunburnt and I’m dying my hair brown soon.
Why nigga he is coolDeadass
Says without surgery in the title btwIts not that bad but if u wanna get it
Get cheek fillers
Fuck! God damn it... I have nothing to say... I really am a greydon't mess with me grey boi
trevor larpomI know my coloring is awful I’m just sunburnt and I’m dying my hair brown soon.
I know my coloring is awful I’m just sunburnt and I’m dying my hair brown soon.
Fillers is not surgery nigga tf are u retarded or smthSays without surgery in the title btw
Say I won’t diy tsFillers is not surgery nigga tf are u retarded or smth
Then nothing u could give the illusion of low set eyebrows by making them thicker and that's itSay I won’t diy ts