How can i fix and rating (bad day)

pirichichuchuchu

pirichichuchuchu

Iron
Title, i woke up feeling kinda bad about my looks, but since like 2 people told me what to improve on my other threads im asking again with worse pic

Attachments

• Snapchat-941526202.jpg
    Snapchat-941526202.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, lifeless and BrutalMogger
There's nothing wrong with you, imo lower to mid htn. I feel like you could easily ascend with gym a good frame would halo you + fashionmaxxing. Def cl potential.

• JFL
Reactions: keonxmogs and BrutalMogger

Is this how I'm supposed to look at this picture?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lifeless, Mandibular, cavy and 2 others
There's nothing wrong with you, imo lower to mid htn. I feel like you could easily ascend with gym a good frame would halo you + fashionmaxxing. Def cl potential.
Thanks but idk, i feel like max low htn on a good day, what style would you recomend? Like starboy, streetwear, old money and that

Title, i woke up feeling kinda bad about my looks, but since like 2 people told me what to improve on my other threads im asking again with worse pic
"Bad day" mogs me and 70% of these forums

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Yea, i hope so, i ve glown up the Last years so i think i can continue
you will man trust me im 15 rn and i look way better than 13 i was a subhuman then but ur good rn to man js give it time but also take care of urself aswell i would suggest growing ur hair out more and getting a better haircut and adapting a skin care routine because ur skin is most likely gonna get pimples soon

you will man trust me im 15 rn and i look way better than 13 i was a subhuman then but ur good rn to man js give it time but also take care of urself aswell i would suggest growing ur hair out more and getting a better haircut and adapting a skin care routine because ur skin is most likely gonna get pimples soon
Whats wrong with my haircut? I mean on that pic its wet but ussualy it is a mix between Messy fringe and fluffy hair, i know its a good one because everyone when i cut my hair like that complimented me, and we did a votación in my classroom and i got voted best hair, and i already started getting pimples about a year ago but rn the skin is pretty good because ive been drinking lots of water

Whats wrong with my haircut? I mean on that pic its wet but ussualy it is a mix between Messy fringe and fluffy hair, i know its a good one because everyone when i cut my hair like that complimented me, and we did a votación in my classroom and i got voted best hair, and i already started getting pimples about a year ago but rn the skin is pretty good because ive been drinking lots of water
probably mainly white school but its so short and looks so flat in ur picture style and dry ur hair and send it here so i can see what it looks like