How can i fix Asymmetrical face?

exoticmint

exoticmint

Iron
I have asymmetrical maxila bone I noticed that when i used the back camera and my upper teeth were leaning towards the left bottom teeth.I dont know how is that possible. My right side is more bloated even tho i was chewing on my right side my whole life. My right jawline is more defined than the left but the left side is alot more debloated and the hollow cheeks are more defined. I ve been trying to fix my asymmetrical face for 8 months and this are the things i did i want you to suggest me something that might help with my asymmetry ( it dosent have to be permanent).

WHAT I DID
The first few months i started chewing on my left side and because i was sleeping on my right side i started sleeping on my left. I already had started mewing but i wasnt consistent.

Then i started to do maseter muscle training that i did for 40 minutes every day consistently. And i started mewing consistently.

I noticed that i looked alot better but my asymmetry is still there and nothing has changed.

Right now i am trying to do face massage and i hope it will help atleast to tone my right face muscles.

i think its also import to say that im only 15.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
check for asymmetric head tilt and fix that if you have it

My head tilts slightly to the left but when i take pictures i make sure its centered. Is that whats causing my asymmetry?

My head tilts slightly to the left but when i take pictures i make sure its centered. Is that whats causing my asymmetry?
it makes the asymmetry more apparent in the eyes. it may have contributed to the development of your facial asymmetry but at this point its too late to reverse. at least you can stop your asymmetrical development in its tracks

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over and exoticmint
Are Your neck muscles bigger on left side? Are Your cheekbone and eye higher on left side? Is Your nose tilted towards right side?