How can i fix? is it over? what are my worst features? any surgeries on my face i should get? Any conditions i might have? Failos? Lmk what i do

C

corlozano

Iron
IMG 6648
IMG 6659
IMG 6650
IMG 5279
IMG 6662
Im 130 lbs for reference at 179.5cm

• JFL
Reactions: darkking and Perfection
I feel my face is too wide so i want surgery to help

It's over

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
Face is not ur problem, manlet.

Ipd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, Krakowski and Deleted member 29167
im sorry but t his is the worst side profile ive ever seen the curve of the jaw/chin is soo bad even with your good forward growth

it should be straight like thbis no curves

tbh isnt my front profile just too wide? like i need a horse face no?
im trying to think if you roid max will it make it less obvious or starvemax to make your face less wide

im trying to think if you roid max will it make it less obvious or starvemax to make your face less wide
you have good features your face is too wide you need to fix it

agian, im 130 lbs at 5'10 and a half that means im skinny

you have good features your face is too wide you need to fix it
is there a natural way? like how mewing makes ur jaw wider (supposedly)

Do you guys recommend getting botox in jaw?

You look like 6.5/10

Is a wide jaw bad?
for me yes, probably i got made fun of my square face when i was in elementary tho my face is more downards, i asked some dude what my jaw shape was, and for reference my teeth arent touching normally i usually have my lips closed w my teeth separated to make my face look longer, but he siad my face was square as in it was sharp but im not sure

what do i do to fix myself tho?
no developed cheekbones, no brow ridges. I think suicide is better if appearance is so important to you, moneymaxxing bro

Your need more IPD.

IMG 7586

no developed cheekbones, no brow ridges. I think suicide is better if appearance is so important to you, moneymaxxing bro
i used to have cheekbones last eyar but my lower third was so small i jutted my jaw to become longer

IMG 6941
another photo from last year

Distance between the eyes way too narrow
Good bones though

Distance between the eyes way too narrow
Good bones though
is it like a notiseable distance or would someone who isnt a looksmaxxer not notice, my bones are not good my face is too wide

he is mtn so stop with this bullshit kid, muh suicide, probably mogs ur ass to Moscow and back

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
how am i mid tier normiE? what fewautres make me that
ur eye asymmetry is noticeable(on pics at least), low ipd, shitty infras (under eye support) you have great forward growth tho, but overall you have no flaws to stand out as ltn and no hailos to be higher than mtn