How can I fix my eye area?

F

Faolck96

Iron
Hey everyone, I’m new here. Never been complimented on my eyes and I feel like they are the one feature bringing me down. How do you guys think I can improve my eye area? Was thinking about getting Botox to lower my eyebrows and fat grafts to provide some lower eye support but what do you guys think? What can I do to really ascend my eye area?

Attachments

• 32C50C7F-4BA5-4666-ABAB-1B97CA3563D7.jpeg
    32C50C7F-4BA5-4666-ABAB-1B97CA3563D7.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 6EF0F808-C77D-4C23-A35D-666BFC606D20.jpeg
    6EF0F808-C77D-4C23-A35D-666BFC606D20.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Darkage
Hey everyone, I’m new here. Never been complimented on my eyes and I feel like they are the one feature bringing me down. How do you guys think I can improve my eye area? Was thinking about getting Botox to lower my eyebrows and fat grafts to provide some lower eye support but what do you guys think? What can I do to really ascend my eye area?
mtn eyes. i doubt that's whats bringing u down tbh

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
lower lid looks a bit droopy imo. would maybe try squinching and hypertrophy it so it gets raised.

• +1
Reactions: Faolck96
>Curry

Game over @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: copefuel
You need lower eyelid retraction / canthoplasty. That's it.

Go back to India would be the biggest looksmax