How can I fix my eye area?

2008Looksmaxxer

2008Looksmaxxer

Iron
I am 15 and my eye area isn’t horrible but I always just fraud irl with slight squint to keep my eyes a little more striking how can I fix the “droopyness”? Or anything else that needs to change
IMG 5240

Solution
Cigarette
lose fat and fix the eyebags

also you are 15 why are you in here go play w ur friends ure gonna end up like james
bonesmash your eyes to stop seeing your face, take overdose on lsd to permanently see chad astrally project through the void that is now your reality

• JFL
Reactions: Phakahn
lose fat and fix the eyebags

also you are 15 why are you in here go play w ur friends ure gonna end up like james

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, aber and aestheticsrespecter
Solution
I am 15 and my eye area isn’t horrible but I always just fraud irl with slight squint to keep my eyes a little more striking how can I fix the “droopyness”? Or anything else that needs to changeView attachment 2774393
Cantho fixes droopy eye look, idk if it would benefit you much tbh. Eyes aren't bad just avg. maybe take some of those eye lightening doos called lumify, and there are threads on changing eye color to. Your eyebrows are fine already but could be a bit thicker. Other then that your eye area isnt bad, they look medium set, and there isnt any upper eyelid exposure.

Dood eyes tbh, use latisse for ur eyelashes and for eyebrows use minoxidil and castor oil. The colors of your eyebrows and your eyes are also good. Blue eyes are always a good plus point. Also, try to get rid of your dark circles (if you have any).

I am 15 and my eye area isn’t horrible but I always just fraud irl with slight squint to keep my eyes a little more striking how can I fix the “droopyness”? Or anything else that needs to changeView attachment 2774393
ur eyes are completely fine jfl at frauding it irl u prob look autistic as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wigger, kiyopon and UZB_Strebl