How can I fix my face? 22m

D

Deleted member 4112

Iron
I have had braces so my bite is perfect. Do I need more than just a sliding genio?

shitpost 10% warning
A powerful left jab followed up by a overhand right will fix your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Gengar, Dwarfmaxxer and 5 others
If your bite is perfect and that's your jaw, you need double jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
  • +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and Moggy

Your lower third is ridiculously short. Fix that and get a thicker neck and you will be decent. If you want to ascend you would need eye augmentation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4112
Your lower third is ridiculously short. Fix that and get a thicker neck and you will be decent. If you want to ascend you would need eye augmentation.
Yeah for sure my lower third is fucked. I just don't know whats the best procedure to get. I assumed sliding genio but maybe I need full on jaw surgery??

Genio probably wouldn’t be a good idea for you since your lower lip is a good distance behind your upper lip. It’s not that your chin lacks projection; your entire mandible looks recessed.

That being said you don’t look bad at all. I don’t think it failos you that hard. If you’re absolutely committed to getting a surgery done I’d advise double jaw surgery but ONLY if you know that you can afford the hit financially and you know you can handle the months and months of recovery time. Don’t force it.

Really, the immediate issue is your pencil neck. I guarantee if someone morphed a thicker neck for you, you’d look a ton better. Start gymcelling.

• +1
forget the genio, you need orthodontic palate expansion and then Bimax surgery (aka double jaw)

anything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and Deleted member 4112
Genio probably wouldn’t be a good idea for you since your lower lip is a good distance behind your upper lip. It’s not that your chin lacks projection; your entire mandible looks recessed.

That being said you don’t look bad at all. I don’t think it failos you that hard. If you’re absolutely committed to getting a surgery done I’d advise double jaw surgery but ONLY if you know that you can afford the hit financially and you know you can handle the months and months of recovery time. Don’t force it.

Really, the immediate issue is your pencil neck. I guarantee if someone morphed a thicker neck for you, you’d look a ton better. Start gymcelling.
I think a genio pulls your muscles in the chin forward which also pulls your lower lip up (since it has more support underneath it) which would make it look better for me.

I appreciate the advice bro! Need to go harder at the gym and I will start neck training asap.

Yeah for sure my lower third is fucked. I just don't know whats the best procedure to get. I assumed sliding genio but maybe I need full on jaw surgery??
I have seen good implant results that add length, but it depends entirely on your bite. Bimax is probably your best bet, but you will need fillers most likely to get desired aesthetic result.

• +1
bimax result bro

Attachments

• CC5CD38D-2441-47CF-BDA7-D8EE732B7F04.png
    CC5CD38D-2441-47CF-BDA7-D8EE732B7F04.png
    121.9 KB · Views: 96
  • E173F324-24EF-4327-BB2F-5018FEE89107.png
    E173F324-24EF-4327-BB2F-5018FEE89107.png
    120.7 KB · Views: 96
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy
I have seen good implant results that add length, but it depends entirely on your bite. Bimax is probably your best bet, but you will need fillers most likely to get desired aesthetic result.
Are you talking about jaw implants? I've considered getting them too but I don't want a full wraparound. I would rather have a genio to push forward my chin and jaw implants on the side but they usually don't look that great tbh. I'm staying away from fillers because personally I think they look bad and fake a majority of the time
bimax result bro
I still look shit LMAO fuckkkk

Are you talking about jaw implants? I've considered getting them too but I don't want a full wraparound. I would rather have a genio to push forward my chin and jaw implants on the side but they usually don't look that great tbh. I'm staying away from fillers because personally I think they look bad and fake a majority of the time

No bro plz dont do genio, ur chin is not lacking, the pb is your lower jaw, u need bimax

If you do genio u will have pointy chin from front

Bro bimax doesnt fix front, its for profile. The pb is you look too young, try growing beard with minox

• +1
You would need custom wraparound implants, by Eppley or Yaremchuk to mimic results of Bimax. The real redpill is that fillers are way better at minor changes than any other cosmetic procedure. They only look fake when people go overboard. The best ascensions in P/S/L history all used some amount of fillers on top of their other surgeries.

Maybe grow a beard, get a thick neck, roidcel, and get some eye augmentation instead of jaw surgery if you're opposed.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and Deleted member 4112
No bro plz dont do genio, ur chin is not lacking, the pb is your lower jaw, u need bimax

If you do genio u will have pointy chin from front

Bro bimax doesnt fix front, its for profile. The pb is you look too young, try growing beard with minox
I've always heard that you should only do double jax surgery if you actually have an issue with your bite. Since I've had braces my bite is perfect which sucks in this case. Couldn't jaw surgery end up fucking up my bite?

Also I tried growing a beard and I can't for the life of me, so as of right now im stuck with this baby face

You would need custom wraparound implants, by Eppley or Yaremchuk to mimic results of Bimax. The real redpill is that fillers are way better at minor changes than any other cosmetic procedure. They only look fake when people go overboard. The best ascensions in P/S/L history all used some amount of fillers on top of their other surgeries.
totally agree with you bro,

But the prixe of getting implant from eppley or Y is 2x the price of bimax

If he do bimax its cheaper and better. Because u cant predict 100% results with implant, but bimax u cant predict what it will look like

I've always heard that you should only do double jax surgery if you actually have an issue with your bite. Since I've had braces my bite is perfect which sucks in this case. Couldn't jaw surgery end up fucking up my bite?

Also I tried growing a beard and I can't for the life of me, so as of right now im stuck with this baby face
No bro its bimax for aesthetic reason.

For example you have good bite, but the pb is BOTH THE JAW ARE RECESSED

In this case: Bimax to advance both the jaws

• +1

Maybe grow a beard, get a thick neck, roidcel, and get some eye augmentation instead of jaw surgery if you're opposed.
Don't wanna go on roids until I'm at least mid twenties with years of training under my belt but yeah maybe one day!
No bro its bimax for aesthetic reason.

For example you have good bite, but the pb is BOTH THE JAW ARE RECESSED

In this case: Bimax to advance both the jaws
Maybe I need to find someone to break my jaw so I can get insurance to cover jaw surgery LOL

I have a similar profile and also had braces when I was younger. I have a good chin that looks recessed due to my lower jaw.

Your upper jaw looks fine so lower jaw surgery is what you should consider. Trying to mask it with a chin implant or genioplasty won't look good.

If you jut your lower jaw forward so your front lower teeth are directly under your top teeth it will give you a good idea of what a bsso can achieve.

• +1
I have a similar profile and also had braces when I was younger. I have a good chin that looks recessed due to my lower jaw.

Your upper jaw looks fine so lower jaw surgery is what you should consider. Trying to mask it with a chin implant or genioplasty won't look good.

If you jut your lower jaw forward so your front lower teeth are directly under your top teeth it will give you a good idea of what a bsso can achieve.
I can make my jawline look amazing if I jut my jaw out and tilt my head to the side, I just wished I looked like that 100% of the time.

The problem is I can't just get lower jaw surgery or else I would end up with an underbite since my bite is fine right now

I can make my jawline look amazing if I jut my jaw out and tilt my head to the side, I just wished I looked like that 100% of the time.

The problem is I can't just get lower jaw surgery or else I would end up with an underbite since my bite is fine right now
You will have to get lower teeth extractions and braces to move your teeth back to create room for advancement.

• +1
recessed as fuck :cry:

• So Sad
No offense, but you look 14. What has your diet been like your entire life?

No offense, but you look 14. What has your diet been like your entire life?
17 is the age people usually say I look. What does diet have to do with anything? Having a recessed chin / jaw makes my cheeks look chubby and makes me look young. Pair that with naturally looking young and yeah idk how to change that. I can't grow a beard so that won't help.

forget the genio, you need orthodontic palate expansion and then Bimax surgery (aka double jaw)

anything else is cope
High iq
17 is the age people usually say I look. What does diet have to do with anything? Having a recessed chin / jaw makes my cheeks look chubby and makes me look young. Pair that with naturally looking young and yeah idk how to change that. I can't grow a beard so that won't help.
Brother, a bimax would work wonders for you. Do you have sleep apnea? If not, you're gonna have to pay for it so start saving. Bimax is not as scary as some will make out. People get it all the time. It works

• +1
High iq

Brother, a bimax would work wonders for you. Do you have sleep apnea? If not, you're gonna have to pay for it so start saving. Bimax is not as scary as some will make out. People get it all the time. It works
Thanks for the response. No I do not have sleep apnea but my dad does. Idk maybe I can fake it or something? I'LL START MOUTH BREATHING NOW TO PREPARE haha. Believe it or not I was never a mouth breather, I guess my face just never fully developed.

My big worry about the procedure is more so the recovery, aka having to wear braces and shit. Since im working its just awkward you know? Also the cost is a BIG deal to me of course.

• +1
Thanks for the response. No I do not have sleep apnea but my dad does. Idk maybe I can fake it or something? I'LL START MOUTH BREATHING NOW TO PREPARE haha. Believe it or not I was never a mouth breather, I guess my face just never fully developed.

My big worry about the procedure is more so the recovery, aka having to wear braces and shit. Since im working its just awkward you know? Also the cost is a BIG deal to me of course.
People here talk about frauding apnea but tbh it's not gonna happen. So here is your plan: either save €15-20k and see a top surgeon, or find a way to get a loan. PM me if you want more info on surgeons and stuff.

• +1
People here talk about frauding apnea but tbh it's not gonna happen. So here is your plan: either save €15-20k and see a top surgeon, or find a way to get a loan. PM me if you want more info on surgeons and stuff.
Well getting a loan won't help since I'll still have to end up paying but I guess I can't avoid that can I?

I do have a doctor in mind already however I'd love to hear your options so I'll PM you now

• +1