Seven7Tokyo
Beam🦈
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2025
- Posts
- 302
- Reputation
- 147
How can I fix my maxilla bone, I dont think its recessed but its just not well projected so whats the best thing to do for now
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
SurgeryHow can I fix my maxilla bone, I dont think its recessed but its just not well projected so whats the best thing to do for now
Thats obvious, any other way? its not like my puberty ended so I might get something out stillSurgery
Idk about that bro. Maxilla stops growing at 14-16. Try mewing or anything that can helpThats obvious, any other way? its not like my puberty ended so I might get something out still
Thumb pullingHow can I fix my maxilla bone, I dont think its recessed but its just not well projected so whats the best thing to do for now
Get coconot water injected@Seven7Tokyo do it while massai jumping![]()
a genuine greyThumb pulling
Butter and honey
stram aka hard mewing you can try but it might be copeHow can I fix my maxilla bone, I dont think its recessed but its just not well projected so whats the best thing to do for now