How can I fix the worst side profile in human beings history

For softmaxxes:
1. Hardmewing
2. Orbicularis oculi hypertrophy.
3. Testomaxing/hormonemaxing (lifestylemaxxing, essentially)
4. Chewing

Make no mistake, it's gonna take alot of time and looksmaxing is going to have to be your number one goal and is gonna take over your life, but that is what it takes to ascend/improve.
This is also assuming you are somewhat young (i think you told me your age but i dont really remember)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member 27452, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
For softmaxxes:
1. Hardmewing
4. Chewing

Make no mistake, it's gonna take alot of time and looksmaxing is going to have to be your number one goal and is gonna take over your life, but that is what it takes to ascend/improve.
This is also assuming you are somewhat young (i think you told me your age but i dont really remember)
i'm 17, btw what Is the second point?

For softmaxxes:
1. Hardmewing
4. Chewing

Just lose time pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Just lose time pill
Time is gonna pass anyway, if you aren't actively trying to do everything in your power to improve your looks you are a fool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 294
i'm 17, btw what Is the second point?
Training the eye muscles, which can have a decent effect on how they look. You are not gonna get hunter eyes, but it can help with tightening the eyelids and improving the overall shape and appearance of them

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Time is gonna pass anyway, if you aren't actively trying to do everything in your power to improve your looks you are a fool
I meant what you’re suggesting is cope asf

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Allornothing
For softmaxxes:
1. Hardmewing
4. Chewing

It doesn't necessary need to take over your life if you implement in your routine. I think researching and preparing at the beginning may take time but once everything is set it should be a breeze to go through your day without thinking much

I don't think it is that bad if you get rid of the skin under your neck. I would first try a few months of neck exercises and face exercises focusing on the muscles and skin around your neck those are especially untrained by 99% of the population and then just do mewing since it will also lift the skin up from there, you may see a change by just changing your tongue posture. It helped me make that area much tighter. 1stman has a course of 20 to 30 bucks on the specific exercises, I used those.

Untitled 1

I don't think it is that bad if you get rid of the skin under your neck. I would first try a few months of neck exercises and face exercises focusing on the muscles and skin around your neck those are especially untrained by 99% of the population and then just do mewing since it will also lift the skin up from there, you may see a change by just changing your tongue posture. It helped me make that area much tighter. 1stman has a course of 20 to 30 bucks on the specific exercises, I used those.

View attachment 2293862
that's the main problem, when i try to do mewing my side looks 100 times Better but i cant do It comfortably because i have a distal jet under my palate, btw i've tried to do exercises to get rid of that and make my hyoid bone higher but i didn't see results at all

Training the eye muscles, which can have a decent effect on how they look. You are not gonna get hunter eyes, but it can help with tightening the eyelids and improving the overall shape and appearance of them
Sounds interesting. Which exercises do you use?

that's the main problem, when i try to do mewing my side looks 100 times Better but i cant do It comfortably because i have a distal jet under my palate, btw i've tried to do exercises to get rid of that and make my hyoid bone higher but i didn't see results at all
Do you have to wear that distal jet thing for ever or just temporary? If it is temporary for your teeth just ride it out and do mewing after that. How old are you?

• +1
Do you have to wear that distal jet thing for ever or just temporary? If it is temporary for your teeth just ride it out and do mewing after that. How old are you?
it's temporary, btw im 17

View attachment 2293862
"That skin under his neck" is there because his jaw is recessed. Honestly it looks kinda bad rn but also looks like easy and straightforward fix. He doesn't seem to have complicated malocclusion type so it's just matter of bringing the lower jaw forward. Just set up appointment at orthodontist and make x-rays to see what needs to be brought up

"That skin under his neck" is there because his jaw is recessed. Honestly it looks kinda bad rn but also looks like easy and straightforward fix. He doesn't seem to have complicated malocclusion type so it's just matter of bringing the lower jaw forward. Just set up appointment at orthodontist and make x-rays to see what needs to be brought up
I have 2nd class malocclusion, btw when I do mewing all that skin under the neck goes away

I have 2nd class malocclusion, btw when I do mewing all that skin under the neck goes away
Yes the 2nd class is simple to fix. 3rd class looks slightly less bad, but also starts being very tricky and needs lots of fuckery to fix, so it's actually rather better to have what you have.
And yeah it will "disappear at mewing" because you bring your jaw forward together with the skin. After surgery you will have the jaw forward permanently

• +1
Yes the 2nd class is simple to fix. 3rd class looks slightly less bad, but also starts being very tricky and needs lots of fuckery to fix, so it's actually rather better to have what you have.
And yeah it will "disappear at mewing" because you bring your jaw forward together with the skin. After surgery you will have the jaw forward permanently
thanks but when i do mewing i don't bring my jaw forward actually, i only put my tongue under my palate. https://looksmax.org/threads/how-ca...without-any-hyoid-skin-under-his-chin.754559/
Look at this guy, he's more recessed than me but hasn't got any fat under his chin

brow ridge mogs me

heard mk677 can do it put also heard people respond differently.
some get better jaw and brow ridge while some get larger ears and nose.
idk if it’s worth the risk

View attachment 2293862
yooo are these your results or is this edited lmao? also what neck exercises would you suggest to tighten hyoid area ? and how long would they take etc ...

yooo are these your results or is this edited lmao? also what neck exercises would you suggest to tighten hyoid area ? and how long would they take etc ...
it's edited