How can I fix this eye area ?

destrah

destrah

Iron
Honestly without it im a normie but it completely fuck my smv. I already thickened my eyebrows and grew my hair to create an illusion of hooded normal eyes.I was thinking about orbital decompression and Upper eyelid filler ( im a french in case my sentence isn’t correct lmao). Btw thx mom for the braces when I was younger otherwise I was yet virgin
IMG 5654
IMG 5670
BRUTAL

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
That sucks that’s why I’m thankful I was born with hunters

Negative canthal tilt + moderate upper eyelid exposure is a death sentence. Everything else is almost perfect about my eye area ( expect the brown coloring, however not too huge of a falio) but I have that despicable combo. Actually, my right upper eyelid has a slight exposure, it's the left one that has a moderate exposure.

Negative canthal tilt + moderate upper eyelid exposure is a death sentence. Everything else is almost perfect about my eye area ( expect the brown coloring, however not too huge of a falio) but I have that despicable combo. Actually, my right upper eyelid has a slight exposure, it's the left one that has a moderate exposure.
I don't think an upper eyelid filler surgery will help us bro

I don't think an upper eyelid filler surgery will help us bro
In my case it's not that bad, at least on my right upper eyelid. The asymmetry of the face is what fucks it up. Not only that but I also have a jaw asymmetry, granted my jaw is ass by default ( short ramus, wide gonial angle).

Ton gros problème c’est tes paupières supérieures beaucoup trop voyantes. Je pense qu’une simple blépharoplastie des paupières supérieures suffira.

Tu as également ce qu’on appelle l’oeil rond, pour ça il faut une lipostructure je crois.

J’ai rdv Mardi avec l’un des meilleurs oculoplasticien français, je te dirai ce qu’il en est et s’il est recommandable ou non.

Bien vu l'ami content de voir des fr ici. Sinon je pense partir sur une base d'aegyo sal pour sauver un peu le bas déjà

That's a lucky shot. Do your parents also have such an eye area?
the crazy thing is my brothers and sisters dont have any hooding at at all but even when i look at photos of me when i was younger i still had hooding too. the same thing with with my nasal projection.

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388 and absherin
no joke, that's 100% genetics, not something u can fix. Maybe some weird eye surgery if you're fucking insane but it'd end up even worse. hopefully the rest of ur face compensates

Honestly without it im a normie but it completely fuck my smv. I already thickened my eyebrows and grew my hair to create an illusion of hooded normal eyes.I was thinking about orbital decompression and Upper eyelid filler ( im a french in case my sentence isn’t correct lmao). Btw thx mom for the braces when I was younger otherwise I was yet virginView attachment 2067406View attachment 2067407 BRUTAL
just kai havertz maxx

Honestly without it im a normie but it completely fuck my smv. I already thickened my eyebrows and grew my hair to create an illusion of hooded normal eyes.I was thinking about orbital decompression and Upper eyelid filler ( im a french in case my sentence isn’t correct lmao). Btw thx mom for the braces when I was younger otherwise I was yet virginView attachment 2067406View attachment 2067407 BRUTAL
Fat grafting for uee, lower lid retraction and cantho.

You have good eye shape. Upper eyelid filler would change everything for you

Just max out your lower third and Cillian murphymaxx :feelsokman: :Comfy: :Comfy: