How can I fraud more views for my shitty youtube video?

seimakkak

seimakkak

Bronze
So i just started an trash youtube channel in hopes to get some sweet youtube $$$ in the future. But apparently you need to have 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of total watchtime. Ya know any good ways to grind views, subs or get my shit more popular in general?

research the algorithm

YouTube seo

video ads

So i just started an trash youtube channel in hopes to get some sweet youtube $$$ in the future. But apparently you need to have 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of total watchtime. Ya know any good ways to grind views, subs or get my shit more popular in general?
just tell every incel here to watch it and earn money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6512, Patrick Baitman and 3 others
use clickbait titles

• +1
Reactions: deer
just tell every incel here to watch it and earn money
These niggas too busy building facepullers and shit. i doubt they are very interested in my 11 min video of cod warzone clips stolen from reddit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Lolcel and deer
CoD Warzone looks promising.Is it worth playing?I am planning to increase my PC stats soon.

CoD Warzone looks promising.Is it worth playing?I am planning to increase my PC stats soon.
I mean i like it. Mogs all other battle royale games.

well I can tell you from a consumers side that I click literally every thumbnail that contains any of the following:
*Panties
*Ass
*Yoga pants
*Active wear
*Bikini bottoms

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6403 and needsolution
If you’re doing looksmaxx shit I’d say network with all the other you tubers that are in the orbit of .me .co and Lookism.