How can I fraud NT pics on timder as a friendless subhuman?

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
srs
I don’t want all my pics to be basement selfies

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FuckassBitchass, Nims and Adonis
Pay me to be your friend we will take pics at the park fee is 100 dollars a picture

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
srs
I don’t want all my pics to be basement selfies
Tripods are your best friend, Try to take candid pics that look like they are taken by other people. If you have siblings you could get them to take the pics. You could also find a tinder photograph (Yep they exist :lul:) that do photoshoots and stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and CEO of Sex
Tripods are your best friend, Try to take candid pics that look like they are taken by other people. If you have siblings you could get them to take the pics. You could also find a tinder photograph (Yep they exist :lul:) that do photoshoots and stuff.
I ordered a tripod a few days ago. I'll have to go places where there's no one around though because i'd sperg out and kms if someone saw me taking pictures of myself.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Nt pics are cope

I ordered a tripod a few days ago. I'll have to go places where there's no one around though because i'd sperg out and kms if someone saw me taking pictures of myself.
Just pretend to be a tourist and ask for someone to take your picture, preferably a girl as they are better at taking pics I think.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake and CEO of Sex
Heres a good thread on NT pics.

Quite a few of them could be done with a tripod.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and CEO of Sex