How can I fully use placebo effect

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
How can I fully use placebo effect, like how do I make my mind actually believe it, deep down i know that the shit im experiencing is placebo, how do i get rid of that, is there anything to do for this, if there is, it will be insane because this shii can fix ur receding hairline, increase hgh and many more
for those that dnot know placebo effect is very very strong

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Sushifart and sub5c3l
How can I fully use placebo effect, like how do I make my mind actually believe it, deep down i know that the shit im experiencing is placebo, how do i get rid of that, is there anything to do for this, if there is, it will be insane because this shii can fix ur receding hairline, increase hgh and many more
Cold showers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and socialcel
What are you trying to use I'll help you figure out if it works or not

Nothing atm, but how do i make placebo work
Niggtard :lul:
Only way for placebo to work as intended is you have to be convinced it works, that's why I was asking if you were taking anything in particular. I was just going to tell you it works and hope you belieeeeeeveee :soy:

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Beeelieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeee :lul:

If you know that plecebo exists, you won't get its benefits.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Placebo it's mostly hit-or-miss, it might happen or it might not, you can't really control it, also all treatments, remedies, drugs, etc. also include the placebo effect in it, they are considered effective when they are tested and proven to work better than just the placebo.
For example, if you want to fix your receding hair, you should research all treatments, supplements, exercises, etc. even if some might seem weird like massage, scalp exercises, subliminals, affirmations, acupuncture, yoga poses, etc. - then you apply them and you could activate the placebo effect - the more stuff you will try, the higher the chance you'll get the placebo benefits.