How can i gather more evidence that I'm ugly and undesirable?

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
I need to be sure of this as much possible so I can stop feeling like I'm wasting any potential since it's impossible for me to get out of rotting for various reasons no matter where I truly stand looks wise. Thinking of going to omegle to have girls skip me but I'm too shy. If I post a pic of myself could you guys roast me sincerely?

Omegle is a good route

But unforunately you often get kindhearted girls who have a wholesome discussion with you anyway and don’t skip immediately which may further exacerbate your feeling of uncertainty

Omegle is a good route

But unforunately you often get kindhearted girls who have a wholesome discussion with you anyway and don’t skip immediately which may further exacerbate your feeling of uncertainty
What do omegle reactions imply ?

They can call you ugly, skip you, chat with you, compliment your looks, asks for your social media contacts

But reminder to OP, omegle reaction is also influenced by your cam quality and lighting, so it’s not real life. You don't talk to girls through some fucking 360 pixel camera in real life, they see you in 3d, outdoors

What do omegle reactions imply ?

They can call you ugly, skip you, chat with you, compliment your looks, asks for your social media contacts

But reminder to OP, omegle reaction is also influenced by your cam quality and lighting, so it’s not real life. You don't talk to girls through some fucking 360 pixel camera in real life, they see you in 3d, outdoors
all very good points.

i think OP needs to learn to live with uncertainty and find that it's part of life. it's because he is seeking a black or white answer when it is in fact gray.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Omegle is a good route

Yes but I'd know where that's coming from, I can distinguish pity or politeness from genuine interest. I could get what I want from omegle and feed off of that for the next few months until I need more evidence to back up my lack of looks, but I'm just too shy and scared to just come face to face with a girl over webcam, especially having to talk in english which is my fourth language, I'd forget how to say hi from the anxiety. I'll look into other ways to achieve that.

start Obedmaxxing and you will slay

Last edited: