How can I lower chances of closing my growth plates when using enclo as pct

JefeM0g

JefeM0g

Bronze
I want to run a 4-6 week cycle over summer and I'm thinking of using Ac-262 and enclo as a test base.

Im going to incorporate enclo near the end of the cycle (I'm guessing weeks 4-6) or when I'm im feeling the affects of suppression.

Since enclo stimulates the endogenous production of testosterone im under the impression that the free test from this will get converted into oestrogen.

Excessive oestrogen will lead to growth plate closure, how can I mitigate this without fucking myself up with an AI.

If there are any other precautions plz let me know.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
why u using enclo brp

Shaking
My
Head

I want to run a 4-6 week cycle over summer and I'm thinking of using Ac-262 and enclo as a test base.

Im going to incorporate enclo near the end of the cycle (I'm guessing weeks 4-6) or when I'm im feeling the affects of suppression.

Since enclo stimulates the endogenous production of testosterone im under the impression that the free test from this will get converted into oestrogen.

Excessive oestrogen will lead to growth plate closure, how can I mitigate this without fucking myself up with an AI.

If there are any other precautions plz let me know.
you cant fuck urself up with an AI its all larp i took 1mg of arimidex today and no sides

you cant fuck urself up with an AI its all larp i took 1mg of arimidex today and no sides
You can not be sure, you have only taken it today.

• +1
  • +1
Enclo reduces & increases estrogen at the same time or something like that so just use AI and pray. Btw how’s the cycle going now. I was thinking similar ac262+mk677 cycle then enclo &Hcg coming off to stay safe

• +1
Reactions: JefeM0g
Enclo reduces & increases estrogen at the same time or something like that so just use AI and pray. Btw how’s the cycle going now. I was thinking similar ac262+mk677 cycle then enclo &Hcg coming off to stay safe
Not started yet bhai, just cruising on some Mk-677 rn

• +1