How can I get a girl when going out

narrowkid

narrowkid

Iron
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
62
Reputation
36
How yall doing

I'm trying socialmaxing and i'm trying to go out at night, to parties and shit more often.

The thing is no girl aproaches me with making out intentions, i don't know how to say it but yall get it.

Last time i went out I got so drunk I could talk to girls fluently, so I think drinking enough to lower inhibition could be a first step. Some friends and I talked to a group of girls, and I did good I didn't seem that nd, but my question is how do I pull a girl so I can make out with her, as much details as possible.

-What girls do I approach, ltbs,mtbs, htb+...
- How do I approach, in group, alone,
- What do I say to her so she wants me or how do I make her know i'm interested
-How do I continue

I never been in that situation im a kissless virgin, but there's lots of sub5s getting pussy and I refuse to be the one who gets less than those ugly ass mfs.

I'll let yall know about how it goes, leave as much advice as posible please
 
  • +1
Reactions: lovend and Erdafritnib
I wish I could give you a big hug and let you know everything is gonna be alright
 
  • +1
Reactions: lovend
How yall doing

I'm trying socialmaxing and i'm trying to go out at night, to parties and shit more often.

The thing is no girl aproaches me with making out intentions, i don't know how to say it but yall get it.

Last time i went out I got so drunk I could talk to girls fluently, so I think drinking enough to lower inhibition could be a first step. Some friends and I talked to a group of girls, and I did good I didn't seem that nd, but my question is how do I pull a girl so I can make out with her, as much details as possible.

-What girls do I approach, ltbs,mtbs, htb+...
- How do I approach, in group, alone,
- What do I say to her so she wants me or how do I make her know i'm interested
-How do I continue

I never been in that situation im a kissless virgin, but there's lots of sub5s getting pussy and I refuse to be the one who gets less than those ugly ass mfs.

I'll let yall know about how it goes, leave as much advice as posible please
It's not about what you say. It's about how you say it.

And you approach all the girls you want to fuck. Why ever not?
 
How yall doing

I'm trying socialmaxing and i'm trying to go out at night, to parties and shit more often.

The thing is no girl aproaches me with making out intentions, i don't know how to say it but yall get it.

Last time i went out I got so drunk I could talk to girls fluently, so I think drinking enough to lower inhibition could be a first step. Some friends and I talked to a group of girls, and I did good I didn't seem that nd, but my question is how do I pull a girl so I can make out with her, as much details as possible.

-What girls do I approach, ltbs,mtbs, htb+...
- How do I approach, in group, alone,
- What do I say to her so she wants me or how do I make her know i'm interested
-How do I continue

I never been in that situation im a kissless virgin, but there's lots of sub5s getting pussy and I refuse to be the one who gets less than those ugly ass mfs.

I'll let yall know about how it goes, leave as much advice as posible please
if u look hella good and js speak to them and flirt they gonna want u, you dont need amazing social skills to pull
 
if u look hella good and js speak to them and flirt they gonna want u, you dont need amazing social skills to pull
Yeah, but I dont look hella good yet, that's why I'm socialmaxing bro
 
I once bagged a 50+ year old gilf at a club just by walking up and dancing with her, just try to get a bit inebriated to lower your inbibitions if you have low self esterm and go to a nightclub but don't expect success off the bat.

Best of luck OP
 
How yall doing

I'm trying socialmaxing and i'm trying to go out at night, to parties and shit more often.

The thing is no girl aproaches me with making out intentions, i don't know how to say it but yall get it.

Last time i went out I got so drunk I could talk to girls fluently, so I think drinking enough to lower inhibition could be a first step. Some friends and I talked to a group of girls, and I did good I didn't seem that nd, but my question is how do I pull a girl so I can make out with her, as much details as possible.

-What girls do I approach, ltbs,mtbs, htb+...
- How do I approach, in group, alone,
- What do I say to her so she wants me or how do I make her know i'm interested
-How do I continue

I never been in that situation im a kissless virgin, but there's lots of sub5s getting pussy and I refuse to be the one who gets less than those ugly ass mfs.

I'll let yall know about how it goes, leave as much advice as posible please
Bro just get drunk af and talk to every girl
 
  • +1
Reactions: RoidedFighter

Similar threads

thehand
Replies
3
Views
54
Jrzabun69
Jrzabun69
ascendmatter
Replies
2
Views
33
~Pyro
~Pyro
IAMFUN
Replies
2
Views
26
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
JewishNationalist
Replies
4
Views
38
JewishNationalist
JewishNationalist
anemo
Replies
6
Views
67
anemo
anemo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top