How can I get a physique like this

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
Joined
Mar 22, 2022
Posts
26,778
Reputation
29,079
It looks good while also doesn't require strict maintainance cause irl low bf with muscles is not possible natty
1734691656792

When I get lean by doing cardio and diet I just look skinny and strength decreases while if I bulk I just started gaining belly fat what supplements or drugs should I ise
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51715 and Deleted member 99995
Eat and lift
 
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Willmogulater, Seba and 2 others
lift manlets up in the air and toss them up like its a toddler
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Willmogulater, Seba and 1 other person
eat,recover,progress
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 86877
Pray to gandy
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51715

Similar threads

anemo
Replies
4
Views
35
anemo
anemo
lowinhibragecel
Replies
0
Views
4
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
Crimx991
Replies
4
Views
55
GrandInquisitor
GrandInquisitor
ACNECell7
Replies
82
Views
258
ACNECell7
ACNECell7
Rodrigoooo818372
Replies
19
Views
66
Rodrigoooo818372
Rodrigoooo818372

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top