How can I get a script for benzos from the doctor?

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
Feel like roping honestly it's only getting worse. But ssri's are a long term commitment. Also I feel guilty cause I frauded my genes by getting surgery.

What do you guys recommend?

@Thomas DOM how dangerous is benzos, i never tried it. also what op said

Just gonna go to the doctor tomorrow fuck I'm gymcelling everyday I got jaw fillers planned too

Feel like roping honestly it's only getting worse. But ssri's are a long term commitment. Also I feel guilty cause I frauded my genes by getting surgery.

ssri's saved my life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20368 and sergeant blackpill
Are you a curry?

If you are in the West you don't need a prescription. You can just order research benzos online.

If in India. Well, nigga it's India. Shouldn't be hard to get a script there.

work your ass off to take ur mind off it.

Okay I saw you live in America. I suggest not going to the Doctor. You will be labelled as a drug seeker. Most Doctors do not prescribe benzos to new patients anymore unless it's an emergency.

If you PM me I can send you links where you can buy research benzos domestically. The best one on market currently IMO is Bromazolam.

Very addictive however. Try not to get into a habit.

Benzodiazepenes themselves are extremely safe. It's highly unlikely for someone to die from an overdose on them alone.
However, they are extremely addictive, and the withdrawals will kill you unless you taper.

Okay I saw you live in America. I suggest not going to the Doctor. You will be labelled as a drug seeker. Most Doctors do not prescribe benzos to new patients anymore unless it's an emergency.

If you PM me I can send you links where you can buy research benzos domestically. The best one on market currently IMO is Bromazolam.

Very addictive however. Try not to get into a habit.

Pm me bro

Try DMT and Acid combo