How can I get a straight penis

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
How can I get a straight penis, my penis has a slight curve not peyronies disease, and this slight curve is actually good not a bad thing but i want to be my dick to be straight how do i do it

Step 1. Don't have gay penis.
Step 2. Congrats you now have straight penis.

:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: axeyyek, coispet, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
What curve do you have, btw? They can beneficial, actually. Not something you want gone unless you want to appear as long as possible which curves cuck you out of.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
What curve do you have, btw? They can beneficial, actually. Not something you want gone unless you want to appear as long as possible which curves cuck you out of.
I dont need curve as my erection angle is pretty high so I can hit the g spot and the roof of the vagina easily.

I dont need curve as my erection angle is pretty high so I can hit the g spot and the roof of the vagina easily.
I have the opposite problem. My erection angle is straight.

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty and asdvek
We can switch if u want
I mean my cock isn't exactly straight, it has a slight curve. Though that's probably what you'd prefer.

I mean my cock isn't exactly straight, it has a slight curve. Though that's probably what you'd prefer.
curve is not not necessary if erection angle is high.

• JFL
Reactions: ducksoover and Michael Myers
1-s2.0-S1743609520309395-gr1.jpg

How can I get a straight penis, my penis has a slight curve not peyronies disease, and this slight curve is actually good not a bad thing but i want to be my dick to be straight how do i do it
conversion therapy