How can i get a trad girlfriend

mefrom

mefrom

Bronze
Im a virgin and i want a gf. Im good looking and in very good shape, i train MMA, and i work way more than most guys my age, ive never sipped alcohol in my life as im not a fan of that degenerate culture. Am i not good enough to get a girl? I've had ugly degen girls like me but thats it. I just want a modest girl with good morals and not a degenerate one that goes out every weekend like 95% of girls in my country. How come degenerate skinny fat guys get girls so easily but i can never manage to get a relationship? Im not really in a hurry either, i just want to end up in a good relationship with a real feminine girl that hasn't been passed around any guys. please help what do i do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, PsychoH, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
is ur family trad christian?

• +1
Reactions: Rea
catholic church

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and aboriginalmaxxing
Dosent exist

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, boss8055, Captain Mog and 5 others
Im a virgin and i want a gf. Im good looking and in very good shape, i train MMA, and i work way more than most guys my age, ive never sipped alcohol in my life as im not a fan of that degenerate culture. Am i not good enough to get a girl? I've had ugly degen girls like me but thats it. I just want a modest girl with good morals and not a degenerate one that goes out every weekend like 95% of girls in my country. How come degenerate skinny fat guys get girls so easily but i can never manage to get a relationship? Im not really in a hurry either, i just want to end up in a good relationship with a real feminine girl that hasn't been passed around any guys. please help what do i do
I mean to get a trad wife that's also pretty, you'd pretty much have to be a terrachad, cause they have insane SMV

• +1
Reactions: obsidian
Not possible in Swedistan

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tookcel and aboriginalmaxxing
what do you mean by this? i just become a catholic?
If you aren't catholic or christian already stay out but if you are going there with another family that has a daughter your age is a good way for them to get u two togheter

I dont even know how to go about meeting new girls lol.

well i wouldve said they couldve found you a good faithful trad wife but nvm. try christian dating apps
Lol this is insane. Why would i do that? I'd have to pretend to be christian for the rest of my life. Or else she'd leave me

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
Live in a muslim country or a muslim family in a western country. Other thn tht all these trad wives u see on social media etc are fake pro ex whores.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
trad girlfriends are an online scam

• +1
my brother met a trad version at the club, he probably got lucky tho cause i doubt they just hang out there

Trad girls are more hypergamous than sluts fyi

• +1
Reactions: N1666
just get it over with and pay a prostitute

Your chances of meeting a "trad" woman outside of religious circles is very low. My advice would be to meet new people and see if they know any girls who you could meet. That's how I found my gf, and most people would consider us to be traditional. Or start going to church / use religious dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and FutureSlayer
are you even in any way "trad" yourself? you said your family isnt religious?

just get it over with and pay a prostitute
I wouldn't and i have no idea how to even find a prostitute.. how tf do you fing prostitute? I live in a random town in norway its not like there is a fucking red light district.

you wont find one in the west

• +1
I wouldn't and i have no idea how to even find a prostitute.. how tf do you fing prostitute? I live in a random town in norway its not like there is a fucking red light district.
go nightstalking

are you even in any way "trad" yourself? you said your family isnt religious?
Yeah . When i day trad i dont imply someone being religious, just in the sense of values and morals, lifestyle, political beleifes etc, they could be religious but i think you can be trad without being christian.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
. I just want a modest girl with good morals and not a degenerate
Don't we all want that bro?
I had the same mindset as you, but quit looking for these types of women, cause they barely exist

• +1
Yeah . When i day trad i dont imply someone being religious, just in the sense of values and morals, lifestyle, political beleifes etc, they could be religious but i think you can be trad without being christian.
Well ok then the whole "go to chuch / use christian dating apps" advice some have been throwing around wont work because youll look like a total scumbag using religion to get laid and wont be able to get shit genuine christians talk about

Your chances of meeting a "trad" woman outside of religious circles is very low. My advice would be to meet new people and see if they know any girls who you could meet. That's how I found my gf, and most people would consider us to be traditional. Or start going to church / use religious dating apps.
Im not religious so my chances with a seriously christian girl are slim to none. They wouldn't date a non religious guy. At least not in the christian circles i've interacted with.

Well ok then the whole "go to chuch / use christian dating apps" some have been throwing around wont work because youll look like a total scumbag using religion to get laid and wont be able to get shit genuine christians talk about
Exactly this

I don't know how old you are exactly but I'm assuming you are a young adult. You'll have to accept that you won't be able to find a girl who hasn't been passed around yet, only way to meet a girl like that is by chance, as they do not want to be found. Most girls nowadays lose their V card at like 12-15.

• +1
no way in the west. it’s over here buddy

I don't know how old you are exactly but I'm assuming you are a young adult. You'll have to accept that you won't be able to find a girl who hasn't been passed around yet, only way to meet a girl like that is by chance, as they do not want to be found. Most girls nowadays lose their V card at like 12-15.
Im 19 bro and you're right. I hate this degenerate culture where people have to go and get fucked on a saturday night, it actually ruins everyones chances of ending up in a happy relationship.

• +1
Reactions: VHD
draincel:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo
Extremely good method but I find the so called “friends” or “new people” you met a too heavy of a baggage to carry afterwards. Im a loner so I wonder if it’s feasible to meet them, meet the bitch, ltr her and dump the friends

• JFL
I misinterpreted your first reply kek I thought you meant the "tradu waifus" are "over here"
Yea my bad forgot a comma

Idk go live in a rural area and go to church

Dosent exist
0zY5Weq.png

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29