How can I get better more muscular jaw muscles?

Chew gum, don't do it in sets or reps just an hour of chewing gum a day once or twice a week will hypertrophy your masseters efficiently. Don't overdo or they will be too big

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
How does that affect my jaw bro
If you are eating these soft processed food you will
1. Eat them fast therefore consume more calories and chew way less, and they are often high in sodium and will bloat you.
2. I eat approximately 600kcal lean meat with veggies lunch for about solid 10 minutes, they are less calorie dense and I chew for a good amount just for that one meal. Back When I used to eat bread with butter I got really bloated and basically had no jaw angularity. If you really wanna get into chewing habit, try sugar free gum with xylit or stevioglycoside, avoid other sweeteners

If you are eating these soft processed food you will
1. Eat them fast therefore consume more calories and chew way less, and they are often high in sodium and will bloat you.
2. I eat approximately 600kcal lean meat with veggies lunch for about solid 10 minutes, they are less calorie dense and I chew for a good amount just for that one meal. Back When I used to eat bread with butter I got really bloated and basically had no jaw angularity. If you really wanna get into chewing habit, try sugar free gum with xylit or stevioglycoside, avoid other sweeteners
What’s a good hard gum brand ? Also do I need to be in a suppress to see jaw gains?

What’s a good hard gum brand ? Also do I need to be in a suppress to see jaw gains?
Whatever fits your budget. "Jawliners" chewing gum does help but it's very expensive, I chew on cheap store Stevia sweetened gums, I usually chew all of it at once