How can I get defined abs?

E

EthanCaldwell0928

Iron
I want to know how I can get defined abs. I will be honest, I don’t train abs as much as I should, but at the same time there are people who never train abs and still have defined ab muscles. I am currently 11.5% body fat. I don’t know if that’s low enough so let me know what I should be at, and what to do to get there. Also what are things I need to be doing, and things I shouldn’t be doing. Also slightly on topic, if you know anything about how to get hollow cheeks feel free to let me know.

I want to know how I can get defined abs. I will be honest, I don’t train abs as much as I should, but at the same time there are people who never train abs and still have defined ab muscles. I am currently 11.5% body fat. I don’t know if that’s low enough so let me know what I should be at, and what to do to get there. Also what are things I need to be doing, and things I shouldn’t be doing. Also slightly on topic, if you know anything about how to get hollow cheeks feel free to let me know.
train core and get even more lean ig?

You need to be in a calorie surplus (at your BF% for sure) and build your abs up, then when you cat back down you will see some more muscle. Worked for me but I need to do another bulk before it looks good

no you're not.
IMG 2608

if you dont have defined abs you are not 11 percent bodyfar
Swear to God I am bro I have a scale that tracks all those metrics. Maybe it is slightly off but if u search up the specific scale it’s been rated as one of the best and most accurate ones by health professionals

roids