how can i get delons gorgeous eyebrows

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
incredible shape. im literally actively stroking to them. what can i do to get his eyebrows?
Image 2023 09 25 080350824

Go to giant implants JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane and Deleted member 27635
u wont get them

Nigga you praise alain delon
ignore him. he's a low t bitch that likes getting degraded by dominatrix and can't accept good advice

Nigga you praise alain delon
i can smell the nigger on you. jesus you are dumb. alain is the most handsome man to have ever lived. go rope sub 5.

can minox and eyebrow thread help achieve shape. last resort eyebrow transplant.
ye go minoxidil im also usin it haven’t seen any goodchanges too i think it work in the next couple of months

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
i can smell the nigger on you. jesus you are dumb. alain is the most handsome man to have ever lived. go rope sub 5.
Keep coping filth, alain gets utter mog by gandy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635
ye go minoxidil im also usin it haven’t seen any goodchanges too i think it work in the next couple of months
minox is for low iq cucks. you will end up with currycell unibrow and grow a beard out your cheekbones. use castor oil. should i dye them?

minox is for low iq cucks. you will end up with currycell unibrow and grow a beard out your cheekbones. use castor oil. should i dye them?
I use castor oil in my lashes

Keep coping filth, alain gets utter mog by gandy
GANDY??????
this gandy. jesus you are retarded. delon mogs all our forefathers.

You got a bad frame of him + he has more smv then alain does

You got a bad frame of him + he has more smv then alain does
you must be 13. gandy is a disgusting British jawless Jew. dont even know how he became a supermodel. he didn't get any pussy as a teen and frauded with a beard in his latter years to hide subhuman recession. alain is to this day regarded as one of the most if not the most beautiful man to have ever lived. those dark blue eyes. those serious yet childlike eyebrows. his flawless skin. his effortless charisma. that harmony. delon smoked cigarettes, was malnorusihed and yet mogged till 50. go rope you low iq gandy cuck.

you must be 13. gandy is a disgusting British jawless Jew. dont even know how he became a supermodel. he didn't get any pussy as a teen and frauded with a beard in his latter years to hide subhuman recession. alain is to this day regarded as one of the most if not the most beautiful man to have ever lived. those dark blue eyes. those serious yet childlike eyebrows. his flawless skin. his effortless charisma. that harmony. delon smoked cigarettes, was malnorusihed and yet mogged till 50. go rope you low iq gandy cuck.
Might as well suck alain old ass dick bro