How can I get free genioplasty?

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

the rich get ozempic, the poor get body positivity
Contributor
I have a recessed and weak chin. I hate it.

The only solution to my problem is either frauding 24/7 by pushing my jaw forwards or getting surgery.

I want surgery but i'm only 18.

What can I say to my doctor in order to get surgery that will be (partly?) covered by my health insurance?

Should i say i have breathing problems? Sleep apnea? That my chin has been fucked up after a trauma? Help pls.

I live in France btw

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Growth Plate
"I live in France"

then call a black man a nigger and you're set, as free as it gets

• Love it
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll and pneumocystosis

The only solution to my problem is either frauding 24/7 by pushing my jaw forwards or getting surgery.

What can I say to my doctor in order to get surgery that will be (partly?) covered by my health insurance?

Should i say i have breathing problems? Sleep apnea? That my chin has been fucked up after a trauma? Help pls.

I live in France btw
larp as tranny

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
genioplasty is a purely aesthetic surgery because it doesnt change you airways like a bimax does - so I dont see how you could get this procedure done as a medical need

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, pneumocystosis and Growth Plate
genioplasty is a purely aesthetic surgery because it doesnt change you airways like a bimax does - so I dont see how you could get this procedure done as a medical need
It does. It pulls the muscles

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 8988
damn thanks bro

muscles at the front of the face though- is that gonna widen the airway? I dont think it would make a significant difference
Pulls the muscles and widens the airway

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger

genioplasty is purely a cosmetics surgery it has no use for actual function so you cannot get it for free.​

Time to start work buddy boyo. :blackpill:

• +1
I want to become back alley surgeon, would give all looksmaxxers free surgeey.
But I have no formal medical education, only psl knowledge and ability to butcher chicken

• Love it

genioplasty is purely a cosmetics surgery it has no use for actual function so you cannot get it for free.​

Time to start work buddy boyo. :blackpill:
No it pulls the geniohyoid muscle forward which is a muscle that connects to your hyoid bone and your hyoid bone holds up your trachea, if you have a geniohyoid muscle that isnt being pulled by a far away chin then it causes your hyoid to collaspe into your trachea when u sleep [on your back] but this isnt recognized by insurance so it isnt covered.

Attachments

• 88F4A0DD-B141-4E4E-83CA-A0FF9F0F54BA.jpeg
    88F4A0DD-B141-4E4E-83CA-A0FF9F0F54BA.jpeg
    366.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 8988 and tehVigilante
No it pulls the geniohyoid muscle which is a muscle that connects to your hyoid bone and your hyoid bone holds up your trachea, if you have a geniohyoid muscle that isnt being pulled by a far away chin then it causes your hyoid to collaspe into your trachea when u sleep [on your back] but this isnt recognized by insurance so it isnt covered.
of course it isn't, anything that can dramatically improve your looks and quality of life they dont give a shit. This is why everyone here must moneymaxx to be able to do looksmaxx, everyone who says money is a cope is a deluded autist retard.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and ItsOver999

I live in France btw
genioplasty is like 5k it’s not too much but it’s cosmetic and elective

If you get a full Lefort, most surgeons cut down on genioplasty by about 50% or so. Not gonna be free ever, but you can get a discount if you combine it other surgeries in the same day.

it does help with sleep apnea.