Reactions: os_cria

Attachments

• 20220901_153651.jpg
    20220901_153651.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 6128 and IceBreaker0
you gotta talk to girls....

Work out be neurotypical essentially just act like a sheep and do things to fit in also make sure to conversate and befriend girls in ur school

Girls ask guys out if they like them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
Get lean, talk to grade 9/10/11 girls

Work out be neurotypical essentially just act like a sheep and do things to fit in also make sure to conversate and befriend girls in ur school
i have befriended some girls i just dont know what else to do other then befriend more

ive never asked out a girl. i do talk to alot of them
learn how to flirt. tease them, make fun of them. don’t be desperate or weird. let them do most of the talking. ask questions. don’t be afraid to hurt their feelings

i havent befriended anyone in grade 10 or 9 yet. how important is it for me to be lean?
It's the most significant thing you can do to increase your physical appearance and chances with women.

It's the most significant thing you can do to increase your physical appearance and chances with women.
i gotta start my cut soon then

learn how to flirt. tease them, make fun of them. don’t be desperate or weird. let them do most of the talking. ask questions. don’t be afraid to hurt their feelings
the way i act around people is i act goofy and dumb. its easy and people around me like me more but i feel it makes girls less attracted to me

the way i act around people is i act goofy and dumb. its easy and people around me like me more but i feel it makes girls less attracted to me
yeah thats feminine behavior bro. that means your gonna get friend zoned. Only chads can get away with acting goofy and still pull

yeah thats feminine behavior bro. that means your gonna get friend zoned. Only chads can get away with acting goofy and still pull
so how should i act around people?

so how should i act around people?
its fine to be friendly around your FRIENDS. but if you want a girl to be attracted to you then you need to act masculine. That means being the leader of the interaction, and not acting like a middle school goofball

its fine to be friendly around your FRIENDS. but if you want a girl to be attracted to you then you need to act masculine. That means being the leader of the interaction, and not acting like a middle school goofball
thank you. il stop being as goofy. any tips on how to be more masc when around people?

• +1
Reactions: Yokedraptor
thank you. il stop being as goofy. any tips on how to be more masc when around people?
1. Body language
Maintain strong eye contact, narrow your gaze.
Visualize that you are the predator, and they are the prey.
Stand straight up with head up.
Move controlled and take up space

2. Speech
Talk in a deep tone, and don’t be too talkative
Don’t give many compliments or validation. It makes it seem like you are trying to get people to like you.
If someone disrespects you then calmly but sternly respond.
Be 100% honest and don’t be afraid to hurt peoples feelings

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and poopoohead
ive never asked out a girl. i do talk to alot of them
The easiest way is instagram, you dm girls from other high schools near then you just ask them out.

>this does three things
you are protected from her friend circle you know what im talking about "her fat arrogant bff" +
you protect your rep from being destroyed at your school +
the girls are not from your school meaning they dont know you, therefore not bored of you +

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
1. Body language

2. Speech
Don’t give many compliments or validation. It makes it seem like you are trying to get people to like you.
Thank you. i already do all of the body language you listed i just need to work on the speech section

The easiest way is instagram, you dm girls from other high schools near then you just ask them out.

>this does three things
you are protected from her friend circle you know what im talking about "her fat arrogant bff" +
you protect your rep from being destroyed at your school +
the girls are not from your school meaning they dont know you, therefore not bored of you +
most girls at my hs i havent talked to before. neither by text or in person. theres also no other highschools nearby

most girls at my hs i havent talked to before. neither by text or in person. theres also no other highschools nearby
look man
relationships are very rare and last short in your own school
because
>it is awkward as Fuck to date someone you see everyday and everyone knows about.
>if you are not very extroverted or attractive you are seen as a Friend and not bf material.
>they are afraid of destroying their own rep and being called a slut or getting negative response from their friend group.

this is why many girls often have bf outside their own school.

look man
relationships are very rare and last short in your own school
because
>it is awkward as Fuck to date someone you see everyday and everyone knows about.
>if you are not very extroverted or attractive you are seen as a Friend and not bf material.
>they are afraid of destroying their own rep and being called a slut or getting negative response from their friend group.

this is why many girls often have bf outside
Well that sucks. thank you for letting me know tho

• +1
Reactions: tooLOW
1. Body language

2. Speech
Mclovin doesn’t do any of this and still pulls prime poojeeta poon:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Mclovin doesn’t do any of this and still pulls prime poojeeta poon:feelshaha::feelshaha:
I'm chad. I could use whatever personality and still pull

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
don't have an ugly face

you are 6'4 if you havent already been getting girls its over

• +1
Reactions: Sick