How can I get out of school tomorrow but still get my parents to drive me too practice

yvngbreadstick

yvngbreadstick

Mistral
I really don’t want to go to school tomorrow because it’s my bad day but I really wanna go to ski practice how can I convince my parents not to make me go but still drive me to practice. I’ve missed a lot of school this year due to Covid and being suspended so my mom is really tough about what can I do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, User28823 and fuxkdakikez
I really don’t want to go to school tomorrow because it’s my bad day but I really wanna go to ski practice how can I convince my parents not to make me go but still drive me to practice. I’ve missed a lot of school this year due to Covid and being suspended so my mom is really tough about what can I do
im not going'

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, tasmanian devil, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
then cope. the only way you'll find out is if you ask
There’s got to be another way because if I ask and she says no then I won’t be able to try anything else because she’ll know

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Go to school you fucking downie

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and yvngbreadstick
All your ideas are stupid be high iq
they're all logical options. you dont have enough composure and arent dark triad enough to lie with ease thats why youre asking .org.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44159
they're all logical options. you dont have enough composure and arent dark triad enough to lie with ease thats why youre asking .org.
What lies could I tell

just go to school, for some things you gotta make sacrifices