How can I get physically stronger? (GYM RATS GTFIH SERIOUS)

Trustworthyfish

Trustworthyfish

Bronze
Lets get straight to the point:

I am very weak. In fact I haven't done a single exercise or sport in my entire life. I tried to do pushups and the most I could was 3. As I said in the title I would like to get a little bit stronger so I don't get bullied but I don't where to start from. I feel too ashamed to go to gym cause it will be uncomfortable with all the other chads around (and there is no money as well:feelswhy:). Where should I start?

Stats: Height: 1.80 m.
Weight: 63.0 kg.

Extra: I also read someone in here say that lifting will stop your height growth, is it true?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and n0rthface
Gym is cope try to get this
1C0A6E2C 298D 40EF 9A18 D70343C24D7F

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 20379, subhuman to mtn and 2 others
Progressive overload

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Nuclei overload, gym daily at max capacity

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, JapaneBAC and Erik-Jón

I am very weak. In fact I haven't done a single exercise or sport in my entire life. I tried to do pushups and the most I could was 3. As I said in the title I would like to get a little bit stronger so I don't get bullied but I don't where to start from. I feel too ashamed to go to gym cause it will be uncomfortable with all the other chads around (and there is no money as well:feelswhy:). Where should I start?

Extra: I also read someone in here say that lifting will stop your height growth, is it true?
Well firstly are you trying to leanmaxx or bloatmaxx and what is your phenotype?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Well firstly are you trying to leanmaxx or bloatmaxx and what is your phenotype?
Can you guide me and tell me what each of those mean ? I am a bit new here. Also how can i know about what phenotype i have?

Progressive overload? Can you explain?
Can you give me a tldr on nuclei overload?
Nuclei overload training is focused on increasing the total number of nuclei in your muscles cells and as a consequence increase your overall muscle mass

The idea is to train a muscle group everyday. The hypothesis here is that if you train your muscle everyday then you will cause enough damage to your muscles such that your muscles will be forced to increase the nuclei count

Tldr, train to failure daily, your body adapts and grows

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Full body 2 times a week.

4 sets of 25

Not important to optimize your diet because you're a beginner. Just eat a lot of high quality carbs and protein .

Being lean doesn't optimize strength. You need bodyfat to make sure your strength is as great as it can be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21393
Can you guide me and tell me what each of those mean ? I am a bit new here. Also how can i know about what phenotype i have?
Are you trying to be lean and have hollow cheeks or be a thick and have puffy cheeks. You’ll be able to build more muscle mass and be stronger either way but by bloatmaxxing and having more fat on your body you will be stronger. Phenotype meaning are you a masculine, pretty boy, ogre.. etc

Pushups better then bench for beginners

U can do push up variations (incline or decline for example), pull ups (inverted rows if can't do pull ups), and dips with little equipment

• +1
Reactions: lungisani and Deleted member 21393
Pushups better then bench for beginners

U can do push up variations (incline or decline for example), pull ups (inverted rows if can't do pull ups), and dips with little equipment
This. But keep in mind this will only build your chest and tricep muscles. There are other muscles around your body that will need to be built with other exercises. Pushups are a good way to progressive overload and add a couple reps the next time you do them. Just make sure you don’t go to failure on your first set or you will burn yourself out immediately.

This. But keep in mind this will only build your chest and tricep muscles. There are other muscles around your body that will need to be built with other exercises. Pushups are a good way to progressive overload and add a couple reps the next time you do them. Just make sure you don’t go to failure on your first set or you will burn yourself out immediately.
Thank you for the advice

Eat big

Progressive overload

Be consistent

mf you are similar af to me when I started LOL
i'm 183cm, started coincidently at 63kg and couldn't do more than 5 pushups too, i'm almost 16

u are also probably an ectomorph

what worked for me was going to the gym and do isolate exercises for my muscles, since my muscles were SO small I legit couldn't feel them working on the main lifts (bench, squat and deadlift) and that was really bad cuz I kept doing them for like 3 months without a change

After I saw they got a little stronger (little I mean minimium strength to lift the barbell) I started doing the main lifts + other exercises till today, and it is working great

(all of that with minimum 6hrs sleep optimal is 8hrs and a high protein diet with at least 3/4 eggs a day)

mf you are similar af to me when I started LOL
i'm 183cm, started coincidently at 63kg and couldn't do more than 5 pushups too, i'm almost 16

u are also probably an ectomorph

what worked for me was going to the gym and do isolate exercises for my muscles, since my muscles were SO small I legit couldn't feel them working on the main lifts (bench, squat and deadlift) and that was really bad cuz I kept doing them for like 3 months without a change

After I saw they got a little stronger (little I mean minimium strength to lift the barbell) I started doing the main lifts + other exercises till today, and it is working great

(all of that with minimum 6hrs sleep optimal is 8hrs and a high protein diet with at least 3/4 eggs a day)
What happens if i cant go to gym?

since you are really weak rn, do home workouts (search in yt some plans/splits)
Alright G thank you, i will look at it at somepoint

3 push ups dead srs?

i can do 50-70 per set. manlets on top :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 15827
Are you trying to be lean and have hollow cheeks or be a thick and have puffy cheeks. You’ll be able to build more muscle mass and be stronger either way but by bloatmaxxing and having more fat on your body you will be stronger. Phenotype meaning are you a masculine, pretty boy, ogre.. etc
Can you check my latest thread and tell me your opinion?

Main points:
Nutrition - Clean bulk to gain weight. Dont do dirty bulk this will backfire u in many ways.
Hormonal profile - if u have low testosterone u wont gain shit past newbee gains. That's why u eat clean so u wont disrupts ur gut and to optimize ur hormones.
Sleep - 8-10 hours for optimal hormonal profile and muscle recovery.
Training: I would recommend u do full body then after 6 months switch to push pull. Hit ur muscles at least 2 times a week.
Progressive overload: increase either weight or reps on every exercise.
Learn form of exercise: if u do half ass reps u wont gain shit pass newbie gains.

Additionally:
Nucleus overload: spam exercise on lagging body part or just spam muscles for v taper.

First 3 months u will see results no matter what u do if u do this consistently but past this phase if ur do something wrong u wont gain shit and remain DYEL like most normies do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Trustworthyfish
15. ... they jumped through the crack and fell and landed on the fatties fat :p @rightfulcel