how can i get rid of my severe acne?

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
for context i am 16 and ive had acne for around two and half years and it started getting srs around 14 and 1/2 ive tried antibiotics witch have done only a little bit to help i am currently using serums and toners and a cleanser but it only helps a little bit there has never been anything that can really do damage to my acne and make it go away, i want accutane but my family thinks i will kill my self if i have it what do i do or try, ive also been to the doctors and been to a skin person and she gave me facials and they seemed to help the most but still nothing to drastic im really get angry about it and starting to give up HELP ME PLEASE

• So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
if its actually severe then probably accutane brah, you can get in online, but try going back to your doctor and tell him straight up you want to try accutane and see what he says.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 10615
do go on antibiotics, retin a and adapelene could help you along with a decent skincare routine

if its actually severe then probably accutane brah, you can get in online, but try going back to your doctor and tell him straight up you want to try accutane and see what he says.
i will try i can't take it anymore it's so bad

Cystic acne = ACCUTANE

Dont fuck up your skin anymore

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 10615
do a three day water fast (water only, nothing else including medications/supplements)
if your skin improves do a strict elimination diet

• JFL
Reactions: onfiresems
Go to a dermatologist, she'll know what to do.

Expresspct.com sells accutane at very reasonable price